[CLOSED] GIVEAWAY - Design the HiDefNinja official t-shirt!

Vote for your favorite t-shirt design!

• Design 1

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Design 2

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Design 3

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • Design 4

• Design 5

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Design 1

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Design 2

• Design 3

• Design 4

• Design 5

• Design 1

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Design 2

• Design 3

• Design 4

• Design 5

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
hey folks! this is a contest to make a hidefninja themed design to be used in a future official t-shirt or shirt.

Contest rules:
CONTEST ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2012.

REQUIREMENTS - you need to use the HDN logo OR the ninja (head or full body) somewhere in your design.

winner(s) will receive -

1) a free shirt showcasing their design
2) an amazon gift card of $25 to the amazon in their country (uk, de, us, ca)

ALL members - you can STILL participate by providing feedback, suggestions for a new design or other thoughts about submitted designs.

1) one lucky member will receive the following HDN t-shirt -

please keep feedback constructive and positive.

Entry 1:
bobba_fettish_entry.jpg

Entry 2:
hideffront01.jpg

attachment.php

Entry 3:
zesty_entry.jpg

Entry 4:
mllny_entry1.jpg

mllny_entry2.jpg

Entry 5:
theusher_entry1.jpg

theusher_entry2.jpg

Attachments

• hidefback.jpg
    hidefback.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Requested and inspired by Ricker heres my attempt :) Feedback welcome :D

Click to enlarge ;)

206_21ce85_ad4b889b_oJ.jpg.thumb

I think all the designs are great but love this t-shirt its a great design.

can you make the chosen t-shirt in different colours rather than black and white too??

hidefcloseup.jpg

tbh I think these too chaps should join forces, have Alex G's ninja slashing through the shirt like in zestys design. then split the prize between the two. then its win for everyone. it'd be a shame not to use that awesome ninja, and it'd be a shame not to use the t-shirt slasher design.

Well you did a brilliant job. I'd love to see that Ninja used elsewhere on the site if possible... it looks awesome! :ninja:

haha you could rip off tmnt have a slightly different ninja for each section of the site.

eg have the ninja with the blue bandanna and sword for steelbooks/metal packaging. a ninja with a red bandnana and sai's for the collectors editions. orange bandana and nun-chuck for digibooks/digipacks and purple and bo staff for the slip covers hahaah

the early 90's turtles films need ssteelbooks :D

Reactions: MK50
hidefcloseup.jpg

tbh I think these too chaps should join forces, have Alex G's ninja slashing through the shirt like in zestys design. then split the prize between the two. then its win for everyone. it'd be a shame not to use that awesome ninja, and it'd be a shame not to use the t-shirt slasher design.
I completely agree. I think Andy's Ninja character would actually look better appearing through that slash on Zesty's design. :)

haha you could rip off tmnt have a slightly different ninja for each section of the site.

eg have the ninja with the blue bandanna and sword for steelbooks/metal packaging. a ninja with a red bandnana and sai's for the collectors editions. orange bandana and nun-chuck for digibooks/digipacks and purple and bo staff for the slip covers hahaah

the early 90's turtles films need ssteelbooks :D
That would be awesome! TMNT always springs to mind whenever I see the HDN banner up top anyway. :p

Last edited:
To be fair I do love Alex's ninja but changing on the site would be something apsmith21, Wreck etc would have to decide on ;)

But saying that if Alex wants to do one with his Ninja and my concept I'd be cool with that :D

I see nothing wrong with Zesty's Ninja.
Neither do I... it is the official Ninja after all! I'm just saying it would make a nice change to use a new Ninja design, as the tees would look even more unique that way. :D

Reactions: Ricker
To be fair I do love Alex's ninja but changing on the site would be something apsmith21, Wreck etc would have to decide on ;)

But saying that if Alex wants to do one with his Ninja and my concept I'd be cool with that :D

Neither do I... it is the official Ninja after all! I'm just saying it would make a nice change to use a new Ninja design, as the tees would look even more unique that way. :D

That was the big concern going into the contest. I even asked apsmith21 regarding changing his pose if it's possible. And he responded with this..

Have fun with it - I'd like to see what people come up with.

So I took that post and ran with it. And to be honest I wasn't sure what other members would think about the design since I changed him up a bit. As far as updating it to zesty's concept. I also have no problem with that. In fact I could come up with something by the end of the week if members here would like to see it. But I realize new entry's are no longer excepted since the the due date has passed.

Reactions: Noodles and zesty
I'd guess seeing as theres no vote set up for this yet that its not of the highest priority and they would prefer the best they can get so go for it Alex ;)

So I took that post and ran with it. And to be honest I wasn't sure what other members would think about the design since I changed him up a bit. As far as updating it to zesty's concept. I also have no problem with that. In fact I could come up with something by the end of the week if members here would like to see it. But I realize new entry's are no longer excepted since the the due date has passed.

hey Alex, go ahead and post it, we don't mind (if the other folks are cool with it)

Apologies guys, had a hectic weekend and didn't chance to get to adding a poll.

So Alex, once yours is posted, I'll add a poll and all the relevant info at the top.

Thanks again to everyone for their submissions so far.

Reactions: AlexG and zesty
Appreciate everybody letting me submit one more entry to the contest. Originally I was going to use the same character slashing through the shirt just like zesty's design which was requested by bobafettish66. Everybody seemed cool to the idea but after some tinkering the end result wasn't great. I just felt the design looked too similiar other than the characters be different which i know was the idea but I decided to scratch it all together. So I went back to the drawing board and made a whole new layout. Sorry again for the delay in the contest and thanks for the positive feedback. I feel everybody who submitted has done a great job and looking forward to seeing how the final design looks like.

hideffront01.jpg
hidefback.jpg
hidefcloseup01.jpg