Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Lion King EMPTY Metal Box.

3147037.jpg

Cost will be $11 each to cover shipping from Best Buy.com, Sales Tax....and bubble wrap and other packaging.

LIMIT of 2 copies per member. I'm already helping a member or two here with multiple copies - I can't do any more requests like that.

Shipping quoted (basic options) in the 2nd post.

If a few UK members want to combine in one shipment, I will entertain that request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these pre-sell gifts usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Payment via paypal gift in US funds only.

PLEASE NOTE: I'll be doing GROUP BUYS one at a time. Keep a look out for Cars 2 and MAYBE Pirates 4.

BEST BUY WILL NOT BE GETTING the Incredibles or Bambi. Please see Digitalbabe's group buy for those titles.

Last edited:
Anyone that has a customs number next to your name in the 2nd post - your package will be mailed later today.

The rest of you are going to have to wait a few days until I can get back to the post office.

Payment is expected by the end of tomorrow for all members - otherwise your copy will be returned to the store.

Thanks in advance everybody - and remember to leave me feedback upon receiving the package. :D

Remaining packages for international members were mailed today. Check the third post for your customs number.

Please PM with any questions.

Closing this thread as the group buy is now complete.

Reactions: Henke007
Status
Not open for further replies.