Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Lion King EMPTY Metal Box.

3147037.jpg

Cost will be $11 each to cover shipping from Best Buy.com, Sales Tax....and bubble wrap and other packaging.

LIMIT of 2 copies per member. I'm already helping a member or two here with multiple copies - I can't do any more requests like that.

Shipping quoted (basic options) in the 2nd post.

If a few UK members want to combine in one shipment, I will entertain that request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these pre-sell gifts usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Payment via paypal gift in US funds only.

PLEASE NOTE: I'll be doing GROUP BUYS one at a time. Keep a look out for Cars 2 and MAYBE Pirates 4.

BEST BUY WILL NOT BE GETTING the Incredibles or Bambi. Please see Digitalbabe's group buy for those titles.

Last edited:
No problem waiting Andy and thanks again for helping out on this one - any UK releases you are after just let me know :)

updated master list. thanks everyone. an asterisk (*) means that you are confirmed.

Just an update folks - maybe those Best Buy reps didn't know what they were talking about?

Got an e-mail from Best Buy a few minutes ago...

Maybe we'll see a shipping notice soon? Although they do state backordered... :wtf:

Best Buy said:
Dear Andy:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 09/04/2011. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank you.
Best Buy Customer Service

Last edited:
hi AP sorry to bother you but about these BB steel boxes db mentioned you may be able to help me in getting one for the pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest which BB will be re-issuing around december, if you're not organising a gb any chance you could get me one?

hi AP sorry to bother you but about these BB steel boxes db mentioned you may be able to help me in getting one for the pirates of the caribbean dead mans chest which BB will be re-issuing around december, if you're not organising a gb any chance you could get me one?

These are indeed the Best Buy Metal Boxes filmwizard. I'll be organizing group buys for both Cars 2 and Pirates 4, but I'm only doing them one at a time.

As you can see, there is a lot to manage with just one.

I was not aware that Best Buy is re-issuing the other releases. Perhaps you should PM me and we can discuss further.

Reactions: filmwizard
Excellent,please put me on the waiting list.
Also how likely are you to have extra copies(just so i dont get my hopes up):ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.