Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Lion King EMPTY Metal Box.

3147037.jpg

Cost will be $11 each to cover shipping from Best Buy.com, Sales Tax....and bubble wrap and other packaging.

LIMIT of 2 copies per member. I'm already helping a member or two here with multiple copies - I can't do any more requests like that.

Shipping quoted (basic options) in the 2nd post.

If a few UK members want to combine in one shipment, I will entertain that request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these pre-sell gifts usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Payment via paypal gift in US funds only.

PLEASE NOTE: I'll be doing GROUP BUYS one at a time. Keep a look out for Cars 2 and MAYBE Pirates 4.

BEST BUY WILL NOT BE GETTING the Incredibles or Bambi. Please see Digitalbabe's group buy for those titles.

Last edited:
cool, hopeful that means i should get at least 1.

Got a question. It's to do with the list on the first page, A name has been crossed out. Has that person changed his mind about ordering ?

I never heard from him, so he's out.

RE: quantity of copies. I have ordered extra, but until they arrive I can't speak for their condition. If we get lucky, maybe everything arrives pristine...but if we don't... :ohno:

Having said that, I should be able to cover everyone on the wait list so far. :naughty:

Hey Andy have they actually been shipped yet from BestBuy? Or are you doing a store pickup ? :hilarious:

Take care
John

Hey Andy have they actually been shipped yet from BestBuy? Or are you doing a store pickup ? :hilarious:

Take care
John

They have been shipped from the website. My store only had 10 copies. Which will be OK if they still have them and I want to exchange - for any that show up damaged... ;)

But getting them any other way than the website just isn't feasible - the stores in my area don't carry much stock. :(

Reactions: Masterblaster
It looks like these will be in hand tomorrow, so please be ready for a payment request this weekend (likely Saturday).

It's going to take me a bit of time to package these up - but I hope to mail a number of them, pending payment, on Monday September 19th.

It looks like these will be in hand tomorrow, so please be ready for a payment request this weekend (likely Saturday).

It's going to take me a bit of time to package these up - but I hope to mail a number of them, pending payment, on Monday September 19th.

when you've received them, can you let me know if you're able to supply me with the 2 i requested.

Good news everyone! I have enough mint copies to get everyone their requested amount.

You'll see a PM from me shortly with the payment instructions.

Since many of you have not worked with me before, I've taken a picture of the cases and how you will receive your copy if you have requested 1 (small white box) or 2 (small brown box).

105_3754.jpg

Last edited:
Any UK based guys want me to act as a forwarder for one requested copy? Total cost shipped from the US to me divided by the quantity ordered.
I'll post in a HMV style box with the item bubble padded for £1.00 LL 2nd class postage.
LMK ASAP.

Thanks to everyone so far that has paid. :D

If your name is in bold and there is a customs # next to it, your package is ready to mail.

Remember, after it's dropped off, the customs number can often be used at www.usps.com to verify it's location until it leaves the United States.

Any UK based guys want me to act as a forwarder for one requested copy? Total cost shipped from the US to me divided by the quantity ordered.
I'll post in a HMV style box with the item bubble padded for £1.00 LL 2nd class postage.
LMK ASAP.

Happy to do this if it works out cheaper overall, at the moment am paying $36.18 for 2 shipped directly to me.

If you can let me know what the total shipping is to you etc, i can get back to you asap.

If your name is in bold and there is a customs # next to it, your package is ready to mail.

Remember, after it's dropped off, the customs number can often be used at www.usps.com to verify it's location until it leaves the United States.

Hey Andy, how much would the shipping be for 4 (with manutd123) to the UK please?

Its still open?? If yes i would like 2 to Brazil...:D

Happy to do this if it works out cheaper overall, at the moment am paying $36.18 for 2 shipped directly to me.

If you can let me know what the total shipping is to you etc, i can get back to you asap.

Hey Andy, how much would the shipping be for 4 (with manutd123) to the UK please?

For 4 copies, they weigh around 2lbs. So it would be $21.34 to ship 1st class USPS (same service as 2x copies) without tracking or $33.82 with tracking.

For 4 copies, they weigh around 2lbs. So it would be $21.34 to ship 1st class USPS (same service as 2x copies) without tracking or $33.82 with tracking.

would save about $3 to $4, but would then pay for having it sent on, so will work out the same.

Would work out cheaper if there were more of us doing it this way.

Many thanks for working this out for me, will stick with the direct method and send payment shortly.

best wishes

Zia

No worries Zia.

RE: Other members out there - A few other folks have not responded to my PM - so if anyone is looking for a copy, give me a shout - I might still have a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.