[CLOSED] Man of Steel (Blu-ray Digibook) Target Exclusive Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for the Man of Steel (Lenticular) Digibook exclusive to Target.

14622948_201309200712.jpg

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $24.99 + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of November 12, 2013.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) Poitvd (Norway) x2
3) DarkChild (Greece) x1
4) intrceptor69 (UK) x1
5) ESM999 (Brazil) x1
6) jesse liu (Taiwan) x1
7) Polak (Brazil) x1
8) Engleskind (Austria) x2
10) Dhiraj1 (UK) x3
13) funkeule (Germany) x1
14) Shayid (UK) x1
15) pmartin252 (Spain) x1
16) iheartsteel (UK) x1
17) stevien (UK) x1
18) tonybsg (Greece) x1

19) MrsRobinson (Slovenia) x2
21) rweekes (UK) x1
22) VRob98 (UK) x2
24) Leshita (Canada) x1
25) tridon (Canada) x1
26) Badtz (Mexico) x1
27) hiratafabio (Brazil) x1
28) pbtour4il (Hong Kong) x1
29)
30)

Last edited:
TARGET STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just got 30 copies of Superman delivered for the group buy.

But, they did not send me the digibook. They sent me the amaray case!

Don't worry group buy members, I am in HIGH alert mode and am mobilizing the NINJAS. We WILL GET YOUR REQUESTED COPIES. :scat: :movie: :thumbs:

This situation remembers me of the Witch Hunters...:hilarious:

Thanks, Andy, for your effort to get our requested copies! :scat:
I can wait - there's no rush :movie:

OK guys, thanks to roseart, Horhay, and Ricker, I've got some copies incoming to me.

Wreck also picked up a few, so he'll be shipping some of you guys direct.

I'll keep you updated as I know more - and remember, since we did the orders through the HDN store, you will see your tracking number and additional information from that e-mail when your order is complete.

Bit of a bump in the road, but I think we're doing ok.

Please I want 1 for Peru. How much would cost?

Inbox!

Hi bud, prices are listed in the first post of this thread.

If you read through, I've also quoted some different folks a general shipping cost as well.

And finally, I believe there are still copies not reserved on our ninja store.

PM sent to members for payment. You can now order your copy of Man Of Steel through the HDN store.

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/man-of-steel-blu-ray-digibook-lenticular-cover.html

Please use this thread for discussion or questions.

Thank you.

Mailed out 6 of these to members this AM. Please note, to restate this so there is no confusion. In many Target stores, they use the "spider-wrap" anti-theft devices.

Sometimes this may leave a small mark or a small indent in the digibook. This was the case in the copies I got from Ricker - nothing too troublesome, I would have these in my collection with no worries, but I want to state this upfront.

I will continue to mail digibooks as I receive them from members here, and I would ask that you leave them trade feedback as well if you get one of the copies they obtained.

Thanks a bunch

How's the quantity right now? If more copies are needed, I might be able to grab probably 5 more to help out :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have all been posted? Had no confirmation as yet!

Thanks to everyone who helped on this GB

Nope, some are still being posted in the next day or two.

PM me your name, and I can tell you which forum member has volunteered to ship yours.

(some members have said it's OK for them to ship to folks direct)

Reactions: iheartsteel
for those that bought trough HDninja shop will get shipping notice on email right?

Correct, when your copies are shipped, I've been taking the customs numbers from the member that mailed them and updated the store.

That number can be used until it leaves the USA and depending on the country of destination may or may not be updated until it's delivered.

Delivery times for that service can vary - anywhere from 10-15 business days on average.

Any questions, feel free to post here on the thread or PM me.

I'd like you all to be comfortable using the store, so in the next group buy it becomes second nature and you can see how the process works.