[CLOSED] The Hobbit Blu-ray Digibook (Walmart Exclusive) for international members

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
View attachment 28019

HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for The Hobbit Digibook exclusive to Walmart.

Items will be shipped from the USA to HDN directly and then resent to international HDN members. I can combine ANYONE that is part of the Zero Dark Thirty steelbook group buy that I am running.

In addition, I will offer to stop by the store close to my work to pick up any 3D card of your choice if you'd like to do that. This is for IN-STORE orders only, and payment is required up front for the item.

Choices include Gandalf, Bilbo and Thorin.

PRICE: $26.96 + tax + $3.50 gb fee + shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Hobbit-An-Unexpected-Journey-Blu-ray-DigiBook-UltraViolet-Walmart-Exclusive-Widescreen/23350338

Release date of March 19, 2013.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) {param}
3) {param}
4) {param}
5) {param}
8) {param}
9) {param}
10) {param}
11) {param}
12) ricster *
13) {param}
14) liammurphy1985

Last edited:
Hey, I'd like a copy with the Thorin 3D card to the UK please if it's possible? My PayPal is ready so PM me its still available. Thanks :)

Picked up one extra, but there are no 3D cards left - that was a pre-order bonus only. In store price was 29.96, so cost was $3 more than what the first folks paid.

LMK if you are still interested.

Original eligible entries for Gandalf 3D card ->

1) nemesis45
2) PunkNinja
3) pmartin252
4) Dhiraj1
5) ASHGOON
6) tonybsg
7) PS3_Kiwi
8) Polak (Brazil)
9) ricster

Winners are PunkNinja and ASHGOON

gandalf_winners.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up one extra, but there are no 3D cards left - that was a pre-order bonus only. In store price was 29.96, so cost was $3 more than what the first folks paid.

LMK if you are still interested.

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I don't mind the extra $3 how much would shipping be to the UK?

FYI - to the remaining members I have not contacted yet, our order from Walmart shipped yesterday.

Depending on it's arrival, expect to hear from me about your total due mid week next week.

Thank you.

woohoo - just saw i'd won - fantastic!! thanks for your efforts!!

i'd like to thank God, my family, my loving wife, my even more loving mistress, i'm sure there are others who i can't remember, probably because of copious amounts of alcohol. I don't thank my kids who are a royal pain in the backside and make my life miserable and drive me to drink. In a way we've all won today, but in another more important way, i've won and you haven't!! ;)

Last edited:
Shipped a number of you today. If you need insurance against loss or damage, please let me know, we have until Sunday to request that if it interests you.

Just a couple $$ more if that interests you.

Reactions: tonybsg
Hey thanks for getting back to me. I don't mind the extra $3 how much would shipping be to the UK?

Whoops, forgot to respond to you.

Total shipped including paypal fees is somewhere around $52-$53

It's a very heavy digi, around 15oz (almost 1lb) to ship.

FYI - to the remaining members I have not contacted yet, our order from Walmart shipped yesterday.

Depending on it's arrival, expect to hear from me about your total due mid week next week.

Thank you.

I havent received an invoice for shipping payment yet, can you please send it to me so ican have these orders shipped?

These are heavy, and I'm waiting to have them all in hand and package up with your ZDT steel before invoicing.

Your copies of the Hobbit just shipped from Walmart a couple days ago. Just checked the tracking, should be delivered soon.

Hope you understand.

Just received my copy in excellent condition as always.
By the way I didn't know that I won the Gandalf 3D card, what a surprise when I open the box.
Thx. again Andy!

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21