[CLOSED] X-Men: First Class (UK & France) apsmith21's Group Buy for USA and Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ALL PURCHASES ARE DONE THROUGH HiDefNinja members that will assist us in reducing costs in one shipment.

Shipping for this group buy will be done with a member or two that will hand pick copies for us. Royal Mail gets delivered by USPS when it enters the US - and these do not incur customs fees.

The studio is FOX. Fox has been known to REGION LOCK discs before.

UK EDITION:
$35.79 as of 8/28 exchange- BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote).

FRENCH EDITION:
$37.21 as of 8/28 exchange- BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote).

WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc). I try to get as CLOSE to EXACT cost as possible - as these are being sourced as a FAVOR to us on this forum.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from members here.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: spawnshop
Reserve list for the UK edition -> $35.79 before shipping to you and paypal fees as of 8/28

1) Jericho (PAID $39.03) (SHIPPED)
2) BluRayJunkie (TRADE)
3) darczap (SHIPPED)
4) Ezcompane (PAID $37.21) (SHIPPED)

5) chipvideo (PAID $39.03) (SHIPPED)
6) reserved (PAID)
7) thedonguillermo79 (SHIPPED)
8) watchtower41 (SHIPPED)

9) colombianlove41 (PAID $39.03) (SHIPPED)
10) spawnshop (PAID $39.03) (SHIPPED)

**will determine if more copies beyond 10 are available.

Reserve list for the French edition (le commencement) -> $37.21 before shipping to you and paypal fees

1) me
2) BluRayJunkie (TRADE)
3) darczap (PAID)
4) Shanester (SHIPPED - feedback left) LC702415129US
5) Mayflower (SHIPPED - feedback left)
6) tono06 (SHIPPED)
7) kaliraver (SHIPPED)

Last edited:
hi Andy, i would like to participate with one copy, if this is a g2 please?

We don't know for sure Tono - so if we have confirmation that it's G1 before it ships, they that's fine. Otherwise, I'll need to hold you to a copy since they are so expensive. But since Fox released a couple of other titles as G2 in France, I think we're OK - it's not Warner.

I've added you to the list for now - but I'll need to know if you are OK with the condition I have above.

We don't know for sure Tono - so if we have confirmation that it's G1 before it ships, they that's fine. Otherwise, I'll need to hold you to a copy since they are so expensive. But since Fox released a couple of other titles as G2 in France, I think we're OK - it's not Warner.

I've added you to the list for now - but I'll need to know if you are OK with the condition I have above.

ok andy! fingers crossed:ohno:

I've sent everyone on the list a PM - given the UK edition coming out, I'm seriously considering switching this group buy to the UK edition for any US or Canada member.

We'll save on shipping cost and hassle for the group buy host - I do these types of group buys @ direct cost for all members.

Andy, have moved DB from my UK GB as she has indicated she will take 2 from you NA UK GB (that's a mouthful). If you need any more let me know.

Thanks Dave, I might need some more - we'll have to see. I've converted this over to a UK group buy now.

Sure, but you might want to think about having Dave combine with pulp fiction - it might be a better deal if you get all 4 shipped direct or piggy back on mine - just let me know.

Oh thanks for that, I guess i had though I was replying under Dave's thread. I didn't know there were 2 Group buys. Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll go that route with Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.