[CLOSED] X-Men: First Class (UK & France) apsmith21's Group Buy for USA and Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ALL PURCHASES ARE DONE THROUGH HiDefNinja members that will assist us in reducing costs in one shipment.

Shipping for this group buy will be done with a member or two that will hand pick copies for us. Royal Mail gets delivered by USPS when it enters the US - and these do not incur customs fees.

The studio is FOX. Fox has been known to REGION LOCK discs before.

UK EDITION:
$35.79 as of 8/28 exchange- BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote).

FRENCH EDITION:
$37.21 as of 8/28 exchange- BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote).

WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc). I try to get as CLOSE to EXACT cost as possible - as these are being sourced as a FAVOR to us on this forum.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from members here.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: spawnshop
X-Men from France will be in hand by the end of the week. Spots still available.

Hi Andy,

If it's G2 I would love a copy if there's still one available

Cheers!
Shane

Pictures have surfaced and it's G2. :oohyeah:

Please PM me your paypal info and I'll invoice you later today.

Prompt payment is required to secure a copy after the invoice is sent.

Any word on region coding for these yet? Would love region free...

I would assume the French disc will be the same as the UK one, but I won't be able to tell anybody about the French one probably until Friday or late Thursday night (maybe).

Reactions: spawnshop
May I join in for the French edition please for the last spot? :) I'm located in CA.

Reference: over 9 positive feedback another forum and over 470 positive feedbacks on eBay :)

Last edited:
May I join in for the French edition please for the last spot? :) I'm located in CA.

Reference: over 9 positive feedback another forum and over 470 positive feedbacks on eBay :)

PM me your paypal address and once you pay, your spot is secured.

Reactions: MayFlower
I just received my copy from apsmith21. :scat:

I'm a fan of apsmith21 now. Love it..love the packaging...everything he did was superb. Thanks again!

Feedback posted.

img1812s.jpg

Reactions: apsmith21
Payment to our UK contacts will be due shortly.

I have invoiced all requested parties via Paypal for their copy of the First Class UK steelbook.

Final cost will be $39.03 per copy including paypal fees and shipping.

Have an extra UK one - if someone needs it, let me know. Looks like it might be region A playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.