[CLOSED] X-Men: First Class (UK & France) apsmith21's Group Buy for USA and Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ALL PURCHASES ARE DONE THROUGH HiDefNinja members that will assist us in reducing costs in one shipment.

Shipping for this group buy will be done with a member or two that will hand pick copies for us. Royal Mail gets delivered by USPS when it enters the US - and these do not incur customs fees.

The studio is FOX. Fox has been known to REGION LOCK discs before.

UK EDITION:
$35.79 as of 8/28 exchange- BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote).

FRENCH EDITION:
$37.21 as of 8/28 exchange- BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote).

WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc). I try to get as CLOSE to EXACT cost as possible - as these are being sourced as a FAVOR to us on this forum.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from members here.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: spawnshop
I would like to get in on the First Class UK Steelbook. Any available? Also looking for the UK Rise of the Planet of the Apes from play.com....Can you help me?

I would like to get in on the First Class UK Steelbook. Any available? Also looking for the UK Rise of the Planet of the Apes from play.com....Can you help me?

Yep, there is one first class steelbook. PM me with your paypal info and once payment is made, the spot is yours.

Received a batch of X-Men yesterday, shipping those 4x copies out today.

If your copy shipped, you should see a confirm from paypal.

AP, how many left to ship out? Just wondering when I should expect shipment. Thanks again for this GB too!

AP, how many left to ship out? Just wondering when I should expect shipment. Thanks again for this GB too!

All the copies I had in hand have been shipped out, basically in the order of being reserved.

I'm waiting on 4x to arrive - they are taking longer than the first shipment from the UK, even though they were shipped the same way. :(

Hopefully they arrive soon.

Good news everyone - the 2nd batch arrived yesterday.

You'll be seeing shipping confirmations from paypal later today and they'll be mailed on Monday.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.