UK
Release date: June 24th, 2015
Price: €12.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

91BO8Z3SEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
meh... i was really hoping for somethings unique from this film. Poor wachowski. All the MAtrix trilogy is ugly IMO and now this.

I prefer this one (come on, no Halle & Tom on the front and that stupid boring back artwork? no way; the only thing i like in the german release is the inside artwork)
Let's hope for a more inspired back artwork and another good inside (please, not a blank inside :ohno::ohno: ) for the french steelbook

Reactions: blackbird81
It looks decent, the only disappointing part is the empty black space on top. They should have moved the image higher.

agreed, though already having the DE version I will pass, that one uses the bottom quarter as the entire cover

Reactions: Sigill
The artwork might be better, but the finish looks really cheap unfortunately.

The German one has a nice 'silky' matte finish to it.

Wonder how this works out with watching the film in English? The German one had no English subs for the foreign spoken bits if I remember correctly.

hmmm just ordered for £12.46 delivered from amazon france

hopefully @snooloui updated pics you have shown will be same with amazon and they just havent updated theres yet :thumbs:

been waiting a while to get this one if im honest, and that de-bossed title is a nice touch :drool:

basil :thumbs:

@harry might be of intrest to you :thumbs:

Reactions: harry