UK
Release date: June 24th, 2015
Price: €12.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

91BO8Z3SEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So does this have english subs for the foreign parts? Can anyone confirm?

If it does I might get this next week

Skip to 1.05 in the video and it's got the same UK disk inside, same goes for the The Matrix Trilogy steelbooks to

Can't Help but feel that these will hit the UK soon has a Zavvi exclusive or maybe Amazon but with higher prices.

Last edited:
Skip to 1.05 in the video and it's got the same UK disk inside, same goes for the The Matrix Trilogy steelbooks to

Get Help but feel that these will hit the UK soon has a Zavvi exclusive or maybe Amazon but with higher prices.

Thanks, that helps.
I always thought this would get a UK steelbook and a perfect film for steelbook.
At least with the French version it's decent art, looks like a good finish, better back art than the german, debossed title and a correct facing spine. I think I can only hold out a little longer until I purchase this. And chances are if the UK does decide to release this then it could possibly be the same art or the german art and your right It would probably cost more too

Definitely pick this up - love the film although it does get lost up it's own rear in the third act. Before it's release it had one of the best trailers ever created (the one with M83's "Outro" before everyone started using it). Although would love it if Plain Archive got their paws on this.

Thanks, that helps.
I always thought this would get a UK steelbook and a perfect film for steelbook.
At least with the French version it's decent art, looks like a good finish, better back art than the german, debossed title and a correct facing spine. I think I can only hold out a little longer until I purchase this. And chances are if the UK does decide to release this then it could possibly be the same art or the german art and your right It would probably cost more too
I already own the German steelbook of this (Spine title is the right way on mine) with the UK disc inside so I won't be double dipping on this even though I do like it, but The Matrix Trilogy well at £32 delivered (£10.66 a steelbook each). So I couldn't help myself and had to order them.

I already own the German steelbook of this (Spine title is the right way on mine) with the UK disc inside so I won't be double dipping on this even though I do like it, but The Matrix Trilogy well at £32 delivered (£10.66 a steelbook each). So I couldn't help myself and had to order them.

No I meant the spine is the correct way round for a French release which is rare at times

No I meant the spine is the correct way round for a French release which is rare at times
Sorry I thought you meant the german release was, and thought that I ain't seen that way. But I know what your saying the only films I have with spine title the wrong way are the German Expendables 1, 2 and 3 steelbook oh the UK Robocop steelbook and won't be owning anymore.

Thinking of ordering this from Amazon .Fr, however I've heard nothing but bad things regarding their packaging and customer service from people I know who have used them, could someone on here please enlighten me? I'm thinking of ordering more than one steelbook, so would like to know what sort of packaging they use and whether they are as good as Amazon De.

Thinking of ordering this from Amazon .Fr, however I've heard nothing but bad things regarding their packaging and customer service from people I know who have used them, could someone on here please enlighten me? I'm thinking of ordering more than one steelbook, so would like to know what sort of packaging they use and whether they are as good as Amazon De.
Never had a problem with them. Probably ordered about 15 steelbooks there.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666