Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

Some of these have already been mentioned, but I thought I'd still add them just so you know there's a demand. :naughty:

Drive:
Drive.png
Drive1.png

Kill Bill:
KillBill.png

The Matrix:
Matrix.png
Matrix1.png

Watchmen:
Watchmen.png

Terminator:
Terminator.png

Star Wars:
Stormtrooper.png

LOTR:
LOTR.png

Superman:
Superman.png

Others that I think could be considered, but can't find decent icons for... Sin City, Inglourious Basterds, Kick-Ass?

And I don't know whether you'll consider having awards for TV shows, but if so, then may I suggest LOST!
LOST.png

I would like to recommend an Avengers Award for those collectors who have at least one Steelbook for all mebers of the Avengers like Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Captain America

As a sign i´d like something like those two

Attachments

• AvengersA.png
    AvengersA.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 228
  • avengers-twitter-avatar.jpg
    avengers-twitter-avatar.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 171
All "thanks" stipulations have been bumped to 20 - I've had to gauge how fast people are willing to give out "thanks" etc. so 15 was also too easy. Not trying to piss folks off, just trying to end at a fair resolution that keeps the awards credible.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
All "thanks" stipulations have been bumped to 20 - I've had to gauge how fast people are willing to give out "thanks" etc. so 15 was also too easy. Not trying to piss folks off, just trying to end at a fair resolution that keeps the awards credible.
Personally, I think each award should be earned by how much memorabilia etc the person actually owns... like you had it setup before. That would prove that they're a "real" fan and more worthy of the award IMO. I'd say at least 5+ items related to that particular film or franchise should cut it. It's just an idea/suggestion anyway. :)

Those new threads brings up some really awesome collections!

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Personally, I think each award should be earned by how much memorabilia etc the person actually owns... like you had it setup before. That would prove that they're a "real" fan and more worthy of the award IMO. I'd say at least 5+ items related to that particular film or franchise should cut it. It's just an idea/suggestion anyway. :)

I agree, i prefer that over other members votes. Only my opinion though...

Reactions: Noodles
I would like to get the ultimate award icon for my 1105 steelbook collection j/k

LOL.

I think it would be cool to have the following award:

50 steelbook
100 steelbook
150 steelbook
200 steelbook
300 steelbook
500 steelbook
1000 steelbook (ultimate award to rule the world) LOL..

tuttercollection.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to get the ultimate award icon for my 1105 steelbook collection j/k

LOL.

50 steelbook
100 steelbook
150 steelbook
200 steelbook
300 steelbook
500 steelbook

tuttercollection.jpg

Wish I could get away with that but think should have a 750 award, could reach that but haven't really stopped to count. Too many double, triple and more dipping, but not too much.

Last edited:
While we are at it why not a Human Centipede FC. I thought it was cool about the IM trophy because it shows who has it. But now IMO, I think this is going a bit overboard. Everybody would like an award for their fav film.

i think wreck wants that, hit him up for an iron man.lol.lol

I already have an iron man and pretty much all of the other holy grail steels lol. That puppy is definitely not for sale/trade. As soon as I posted that pic earlier, he was on me like white on rice.

LOL.

50 steelbook
100 steelbook
150 steelbook
200 steelbook
300 steelbook
500 steelbook

tuttercollection.jpg

Holy cow! EEK! My media rack is quiet large, but yours is bigger and nicer. :drool: Very nice May. I like how you cornered it at both ends to join the adjacent walls. Very nice. :scat: Is that a bunch of Benno's from Ikea?