[COMPLETED] GB- Avengers Auchan Exclusive Steelbook [France]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty mcfly

BANNED
May 7, 2012
France
Edit 1: As usual my AUCHAN put some stuff on shelf before the release date I think they put Avengers on shelf on 26 August (probably not sure but they do it with a lot of new release recently):oohyeah:
So i need you guys to make the payment on August 22nd. It's the only way to be sure to have a 100% perfect mint copy :oohyeah:

Hey guys,

I'm offering you a GB for the Auchan Exclusive steebook of The Avengers. This GB has been approved by the staff of hidefninja.com

Due to very limited print of this steelbook, there's a limit of 1 copy per member. The "first come first served". Only 25 copies of the steelbook are being offered in this GB.

A reserve list will be created in case of more copies available.

The official release date is August 29th, and the price of the steelbook is 29,99€.

Since this is my first GB, I would like you guys to be lenient towards me

Terms :

- Hidefninja general rules are applying.

- 1 copy per member. Remember that I'm doing this to help my fellow ninja's to get a hold of a very limited steelbook and would not tolerate reselling on eBay and such.

- In order to participate in this GB, members would need to have at least 5 iTraders.

Payment:

- Payment is required before August 24th.

- An invoice will be sent to all participants.

- PayPal only! Good Payment (i don't accept Gift Payment)

Once again, the price is 29.99 Euros. There's actually a 5 Euros rebate for the Auchan members but it looks like I won't be able to benefit from it.

Shipping and other fees:

- The steelbook will be shipped in a cardboard box with lots of protection (just watch one of biscuitnoir's videos and you'll see what I mean). The boxed will be charged 1.20Euros (that's the cost price). Update as you can see in the Spoiler i did a mistake with the price of the box. 1,95€

- Shipping fees for Western Europ are between 6,50€ and 7,70€ (depending on the country). Rest of the world: 9,80€.

- If you want a tracked method of shipping, please another 3€ (includes tracking and insurance). In case of a lost item, only the tracked parcels will benefit from a refund/replacement.

- Standard PayPal Fees will apply( between 4 % - 6%; in France it depends on wich way you use your account)

Update - Little fees for tape, scotch, Bubble paper....

- An extra charge of 1 Euro will be applied to your order to pay the HDN fees.

Shipment:

- The first batch will be shipped 4 to 5 days after release date to insure that all copies are flawless, that I got all the payments, boxing materials and so on.

And that's about it. Fellow ninjas, the games are opened

P.S: to the staff members: if anything is not clear or missing in the thread, please send me a pm.

A big Thank’s to Mehdi aka Biscuitnoir who help me with the translation of this text from french to english ;) Thank you my friend

photo1wqa.jpg

photo3ms.jpg

photo4uk.jpg

photo5sn.jpg

photorfc.jpg

Edit 1: As usual my AUCHAN put some stuff on shelf before the release date I think they put Avengers on shelf on 26 August (probably not sure but they do it with a lot of new release recently):oohyeah:
So i need you guys to make the payment on August 22nd. It's the only way to be sure to have a 100% perfect mint copy :oohyeah:

invoice.gif
: invoice sent
cash.gif
: payment received
sent.jpg
: package sent

Avengers Auchan Exclusive: 20/25

WEBSITE FOR THE TRACKING: www.laposte.fr/courrierinternational

- Bigman (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Roseart (usa) COMPLETED :)

- Dleavey81 (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Rajlondon (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Cityguyste (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Staind (ger) COMPLETED :)

- Burragum (aus) COMPLETED :)

- Speedmasterlee (usa) COMPLETED :)

- Surfury (uk) COMPLETED :)

- wxlinkswd (cn) COMPLETED :)

- Tiger (uk) COMPLETED :)

- walruswarrior (usa) COMPLETED :)

- wyatt03 (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Jasonblaine23 (usa) COMPLETED :)

- BigBlizz (can) COMPLETED :)

- xxquartzxx (uk) COMPLETED :)

- Naughtius Maximus (uk) COMPLETED :)

- marmup (usa) COMPLETED :)

- T-1000 (ger) COMPLETED :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My steelbook arrived today!

It looks amazing and the exclusive sticker really finishes it off nicely :0)

Finally kudos to you Yann, the packaging and bubble wrap took ages to get off! I reckon a bomb could have gone off next to it and it wouldn't have even reached the 2nd layer of bubble wrap :0)

Here's my pics:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346937026.569127.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346937053.231027.jpg

Great GB mate! Hope theirs many more to come!

Reactions: Marty mcfly
My package came also in...it took me only 45 minutes to unwrap :hilarious:

So...seriously...this is/was a GB in perfection! Very well organized and just perfect :scat:

Cheers
Sascha

My package came also in...it took me only 45 minutes to unwrap :hilarious:

So...seriously...this is/was a GB in perfection! Very well organized and just perfect :scat:

Cheers
Sascha

Recon it took me just as long...WAY TO GO MATE....Not BOMB proof BUT NUCLEAR proof..:hilarious:
Got mine today buddy :thanks: Looks AWESOME Great job!

Got mine today in perfect condition! Thanks for the GB! :scat:

I've watched too many movies, because I felt like I was unwrapping a kilo of drugs! :hilarious: That is some serious padding! EEK!

Recon it took me just as long...WAY TO GO MATE....Not BOMB proof BUT NUCLEAR proof..:hilarious:
Got mine today buddy :thanks: Looks AWESOME Great job!

Got mine today in perfect condition! Thanks for the GB! :scat:

I've watched too many movies, because I felt like I was unwrapping a kilo of drugs! :hilarious: That is some serious padding! EEK!

Glad to hear that you enjoy my GB guys :)

Now enjoy your steel :)

Reactions: BURRAGUM
Status
Not open for further replies.