Not open for further replies.

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
banner.jpg

Hi ALL!
This is my first Group Buy, so please be gentle with me ;)

LIST:
cash.gif
: First payment received
image.jpg
: Invoice sented
goldsmiley.png
: Final payment received
2lawvx3.jpg
: Package sented

1- me
2- manutd123 (with other steelz)
2lawvx3.jpg

3- Jericho (with other steelz)
2lawvx3.jpg

4- Chief (with other steelz)
2lawvx3.jpg

5- Ash333 (with other steelz)
2lawvx3.jpg

6- mlleventhal
2lawvx3.jpg

7- Grapey
2lawvx3.jpg

8- Masterblaster (special order)
2lawvx3.jpg

9- Liselotte (with other steels)
2lawvx3.jpg

10- RobertJoseph17
2lawvx3.jpg

11- vinnyt007 (with other steel)
2lawvx3.jpg

12- unam9
2lawvx3.jpg

13- bifis
2lawvx3.jpg

14- athana (with other steels)
2lawvx3.jpg

15- elnuchote
2lawvx3.jpg

16- kbr1656
2lawvx3.jpg

17- basis
2lawvx3.jpg

18- Che (with other steels)
2lawvx3.jpg

19- Surfury
2lawvx3.jpg

20- sutti69
2lawvx3.jpg

RESERVE LIST:
1- Henke007 (entire collection + others)
2lawvx3.jpg

2- Hubmuswell
2lawvx3.jpg

3- chipvideo
2lawvx3.jpg

4- gasdog (with other steels)
2lawvx3.jpg

5- sunnyx (entire collection + others)
2lawvx3.jpg

6- Rajlondon
2lawvx3.jpg

7- Holly Go
2lawvx3.jpg

8- AcIdC0R3 (entire collection + other)
2lawvx3.jpg

Harry Potter 7.2 Steelbook for GB:

ALL of them have been verified in store to be sure they are 100% dent/scratches free! I had the choice so I did pick the best looking! Damn wrapping doesn't help to verify, but that's been the same on all HP steelbook release.

Harry Potter Box for GB:

MAJOR UPDATE:
2011-12-16
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=183146&postcount=118

Old stuff:
IMPORTANT INFO:
This exclusive boxset pre-sale is on NOVEMBER 11th, but I will only get the actual item on DECEMBER 16th. This is in LIMITED QUANTITY so first come, first served! I will limit ONE PER PERSON so that a lot of you guys get one.

How to get on the list?
Show your interest by posting here AND I will need payment for AT LEAST Harry Potter 7.2. You cannot get the boxset WITHOUT buying at least 7.2. I'm giving you the opportunity to get the other Harry Potter steel and others from Canada too. Limited to 20.

I'm interested in a lot of steel, do I need to pay right now?
If you want me to hold off item that are already out, YES so that I can secure them for you. As of right now, HP steelz are really easy to find, but trust me, with the Christmas season coming along, those are gonna sell FAST!!!

What about shipping?
This is REALLY a big thing! By committing here, you AGREE that the shipping cost WILL be important! We are talking about a box that holds 8 steelz, so you have to imagine the size of it! The weight will also be significant!
Shipping cost WILL be at COST! I will give you a specific amount as soon as I got the item in hand!
International buyers, be aware that shipping with Canada Post is expensive!!!

So, what's the cost?
As of right now, the cost is only for the steel BUT you have to add the following:
- Shipping (at cost)
- Boxing materials: 10$ per order
- Paypal fees 4% on the total
- Tipp (YES I'm doing all this at cost, but I consider my work deserves some consideration)

IMPORTANT FINAL NOTE:
This item is going to be REALLY rare and hard to find. That is why I'm doing that GB, but since Future Shop isn't really clear about all this, IF unfortunately I cannot get all the boxset that I take pre-order for it, you agree that it is NOT my fault. I will follow the list that will be listed here in that particular order.
Ok guys, back from my tour at stores. Yes, I said storeS because to avoid problem on December 16th, I did went to 7 different stores in Montreal. I will do the same tour early on Dec.16th to try my best to get my hands on the most boxset possible!

It is important to understand that it's it REALLY not clear from Future Shop the number of box they will receive. This morning, each store had about 40 copies of the steelbook. It is written in the flyer and on the bills (damn I have a lot of these...) that it is limited quantity while supply last. I bought a lot more steelz than necessery, but once again, only time will say if I can get enought box.
Once again, thanks for your understanding!

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit late but I generally aren't logged on over the weekend - but big respect to Drum and fiancee, this was the most EPIC GB!

Reactions: Drum18
Wow respect man for helping this lovely community here, that is some serious packaging and work been put into this, only wish I was couple of wks early to join this GB ;(

Drum i must say you have my upmost respekt :goldbig:. As a GB Leader i know how hard / difficult it is getting sooooo many pieces of the same thing. Im sure you handeld yourself very good while haveing those discussions with the store managers.... Your effort should and will be rewarded - that much i can say.

Take care
John

Wow respect man for helping this lovely community here, that is some serious packaging and work been put into this, only wish I was couple of wks early to join this GB ;(

Don't worry my friend... those weren't the only one I picked... only wait until I'm done with the GB first... ;)

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Don't worry my friend... those weren't the only one I picked... only wait until I'm done with the GB first... ;)
R.E.S.P.E.C.T to U my friend :scat:

Much much appreciated and thanks a bunch will await Ur pm whenever U ready, no rush buddy :oohyeah:

I'm rushing, wheres my shipment notification :ohno:

Drum stops the shipment notification in his list right before my name, gotta take a... :chill pill:

I'm rushing, wheres my shipment notification :ohno:

Drum stops the shipment notification in his list right before my name, gotta take a... :chill pill:

My friend, you'll be FIRST tonight when I'll start packing ;)
If you're in such a rush to get it, come and get it directly. That's only a 7 hours drive you know! :hilarious:

My friend, you'll be FIRST tonight when I'll start packing ;)
If you're in such a rush to get it, come and get it directly. That's only a 7 hours drive you know! :hilarious:

I'm on my way, can I crash at your place when I get there :oohyeah:

Ok guys!
Almost every box has left now! Check your PM for shipping notice & tracking info.

Still some special open case, but everything is under control. Thanks to all of you for answering/paying fast! :scat:

Idea: We need a GROUP PICTURE on the pyramid of boxes that Drum took. Everyone who is part of this group buy needs to come up with an avatar picture representing you and it can be overlaid on one of the boxes. :D I volunteer to collect the avatars and assemble the picture while Drum and wife-to-be get their much needed rest.

Any takers?

Idea: We need a GROUP PICTURE on the pyramid of boxes that Drum took. Everyone who is part of this group buy needs to come up with an avatar picture representing you and it can be overlaid on one of the boxes. :D I volunteer to collect the avatars and assemble the picture while Drum and wife-to-be get their much needed rest.

Any takers?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.