[COMPLETED] GB Muppets Viva Case & Hop Steelbook (Future Shop Canada Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal

Coming March 20th 2012, this Future Shop Exclusive Collectible Metal Packaginghttp://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=fd2c8d96255be3cb8e98eda1f514e608en02!
&
Coming March 23rd 2012, this Future Shop Exclusive Steelbookhttp://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...877&path=0daa98ac61b27d30ce2f6c40e2975f91en02

THE MUPPETS LIST: (30/30)
1- Drum18 x1
2- Richfell x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

3- Muppster x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

4- Henke007 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)5- Le Marquis x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)6- MK50 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)7- joswin93 x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

8- Staind x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

9- Grapey x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

10- manutd123 x1
cash.gif

11- justintime2k x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

12- Rockafella x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

13- Soundeath x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)14- Deadalus3000 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)15- Surfury x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

16- RodneyOz x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

17- Zero x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

18- Rajlondon x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

19- vdevil (other) x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

20- shadk27 x4 with other steels
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)24- Cashflow127 x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)25- joke93 x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

26- jonpeat x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

27- nekelstal x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

28- mattyt2k11 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

29- Top_cat2 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

30- forrest1066 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

Unpaid: 0

HOP! LIST: (24/24)
1- Drum18 x1
2- vdevil x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)3- Muppster x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

4- Colombianlove41 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)5- sutti69 x1 with another steel
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)6- Jericho x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

7- FabFlick5 x1 + other steelz
cash.gif
sent.jpg

8- unam9 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)9- sxspdlgnd x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

10- Cashflow127 x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)11- joswin93 x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

12- joke93 x1 (shipping with another member)
cash.gif
sent.jpg

13- bgmat58 x1 + other steelz
cash.gif
sent.jpg

14- Keeblur x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

15- RajLondon x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)16- MK50 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)17- bigbird x2 with other steel
cash.gif
sent.jpg

19- zero x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

20- nekelstal x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

21- mattyt2k11 x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)22- Soundeath x1
cash.gif
sent.jpg

(*)23- Apedemak x2
cash.gif

Unpaid: 0

invoice.gif
: Invoice sent
cash.gif
: Payment received
sent.jpg
: Package sent

UPDATE #3:
See post #93

A big bunch of package are now ready to go. I'll drop them tomorrow morning at the local post office. With all those, it's good I'm driving a pick-up truck! :hilarious:

For other not shipped yet, special arrangements we have ;)
attachment.php

Old infos:
TERMS:
- When comitting by replying here, you HAVE to take the item.
- At the moment, there are NO individuals limits.
- Please subscribe to this thread so that you can be directly informed of updates.

PRICE:
- Price for The Muppets is 29.99 +tx = 34.50$
- Price for Hop is 22.99$ +tx = 26.50$

SHIPPING COST:
- Shipping depends on your location. Please remember that this is a Combo set, so the weight will be more than a standard steelbook.
Shipping for USA
US.gif

Air: (4-10 business days)
1: 10$
2-3: 16$

Shipping for Europe:
UK.gif
DE.gif
FR.gif
italy.png
ES.gif
Netherlands.png

International Air: (6-10 business days)
1: 18$
2-3: 35$

Others:
mexico.png
china.jpg
thailand.png
KR.gif
AU.gif

International Air: (6-10 business days)
1: 20$
2-3: 38$

OTHER FEES:
- I ship in a box with protection. Price of packaging material depends on how many units you take. Pricing is 2$ for the first and then 0.50$ for any others.
- YOU pay the Paypal fees (4%). Unfortunately, I CANNOT accept Personnal Payment anymore (Paypal rules).

IMPORTANT:
- Payment required by March 15th. Starting March 8th, I'll send you PM with total and payment infos. If you would like to pay right now, go ahead and PM me.
IF you decide not to pay, you can be assured that you're going to be on my personnal blacklist and that Ninja's will find you wherever you are. ;)
- Also, I consider my work deserve some consideration, so tip are always appreciated. Remember that I ALWAYS do my GB at cost and that organizing them takes... well... ask Miss Drum... quite an organisation and time. :naughty:

Final note:
Remember that since shipping is not cheap from Canada Post, it's always a good idea to put more steel in a box than only one. As my usual policy, once an item is paid, I can keep it aside for you the time that you want until you're ready for shipping.
Also, I already know that I'll be out of town on release week (vacations). Don't you worry, since those are going to be pre-ordered online, they are going to be secured for you!!!

Old updates:
UPDATE #1:
See post #62
Ok guys! Seems like Best Buy USA will get "something" out special for The Muppets. No details yet on the kind of release steelbook/viva/etc. AND I understand you guys don't want to double dip on the same release.

So, I'm gonna be kind and allow you to BACK DOWN if wanted.

BUT!!!
As I told you before, I'm gonna be on vacation during The Muppets release week so to secure ALL your copies, I made pre-orders on FS.ca. All the orders have been approved but nothing processed yet. So, until they are processed, I can cancel/change my orders.

So, IF you are from the US (only) and that you want to step down, you have until March 5th 2012 at 17h00 (East). After that time, whatever happens with the Best Buy release, YOU WILL HAVE to take/pay for the item since I don't wanna be stuck with unsold copies. If you don't follow this simple rule, you know what's gonna happen to your sorry a... ;)

For my other International friends, well... seems like you're stucked here with me... :twisted:

UPDATE #1.1:
See post #71

We now have CONFIRMATION that Best Buy USA will get the same release. Remember US buyer, you have until March 5th 2012 17h00 East.

UPDATE #2:
See post #92

Good news:
All Muppets are in stock ready to go. On the 30 units I ordered for you guys, 17 were damaged!!! EEK! Don't you guys worry, I made all the exchange and now, only MINT copies are in stock for you!!! :scat:

Bad news:
Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for Hop. They haven't been shipped from FS.ca yet. BUT, I'm been hunting stores (10) for the last two days (yes, I came back at 2h00am in the night of Friday/Saturday) and manage to get my hands on only 20 units. I spoke with some Store Managers, and they all told me that stores didn't get more than 10-12 units each and most of them were damaged with small scratches/black spot of paint missing/or had stuff underneath the wrapping that could eventually damage the steel so I left them there.

I'll start packing tonight and shipping will follow. For the 5 missing, I'll hunt some more stores Monday and Tuesday, so don't you guys worry, ALL your package will leave this week!

Price change:
Also, during my vacation, there was a price change for Hop from 31$ -> 26.50$. I PM you all with options.
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE #1:
Ok guys! Seems like Best Buy USA will get "something" out special for The Muppets. No details yet on the kind of release steelbook/viva/etc. AND I understand you guys don't want to double dip on the same release.

So, I'm gonna be kind and allow you to BACK DOWN if wanted.

BUT!!!
As I told you before, I'm gonna be on vacation during The Muppets release week so to secure ALL your copies, I made pre-orders on FS.ca. All the orders have been approved but nothing processed yet. So, until they are processed, I can cancel/change my orders.

So, IF you are from the US (only) and that you want to step down, you have until March 5th 2012 at 17h00 (East). After that time, whatever happens with the Best Buy release, YOU WILL HAVE to take/pay for the item since I don't wanna be stuck with unsold copies. If you don't follow this simple rule, you know what's gonna happen to your sorry a... ;)

For my other International friends, well... seems like you're stucked here with me... :twisted:

thank you for the update, I will drop from the muppets GB as well but will keep Hop

if it's still ok, can I please drop out.
Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.
Done.

Thanks for the heads up on the U.S. release, I'll also step down from The Muppets Viva Case Group Buy.
Done.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

UPDATE #1.1:
We now have CONFIRMATION that Best Buy USA will get the same release. Remember US buyer, you have until March 5th 2012 17h00 East.

Reactions: RobertJoseph17
I'd going to drop the Muppets at it appears I was wrong and Best Buy will come through. But still good for Hop

I'll still do hop but I guess I'm out for the muppets as well. Thanks Marc

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Hi Marc,

Please take me off of The Muppets, I am still down for Hop! though...

Status
Not open for further replies.