[CONCLUDED] Naughtius Maximus's clearout (Giveaway) PART V

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
*WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 4*

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all Ninjas,

I've got some more steels to give-away, so I thought I'd offer you guys the chance to take these off my hands for FREE!!!

Here are the Play.com films up for grabs (from Left to Right):

DSC_0018.JPG

1) Incredible Hulk
2) Pitch Black
3) A-Team
4) The Untouchables
5) War of the Worlds
6) Battle Royale
7) Transformers
8) Watchmen (tear on front, mint)
9) Hellboy II
10) Kick-Ass (open/mint)

All you have to do is:

A) State which films you'd like to win!
B) State the FUNNIEST film you've ever seen - with a quote from it :)

There is no limit to how many you want to go in for... the winner(s) is/are responsible for any costs involved inc shipping and so on.

Thats it! Entries will close Sunday 20th January @ midnight (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced on Monday 21st at 20:00BST. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
A) Battle Royal or Watchmen (2nd choice)

B) It´s from the dictator - maybe not the funniest movie I've seen, but one the funniest scenes ever :

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Incredible Hulk

Hangover 2

"Stu Price: Woah! Here's the deal man, I got a dark side. There's a demon in me.
Alan: It's true, he has semen in him.
Stu Price: I said demon.
Alan: But you also have semen in you remember, from the...
Stu Price: It's not relevant, but thank you Alan."

Thanks for the top giveaway!

the a team
untouchables
transformers

funniest movie is. this is spinal tap.

end credits where marty dibergi asks if you could not play rock n roll what would you do.

derek smalls character says probably work with children. :hilarious:

classic.

Hey David.

Awesome giveaway! I mean really a Battle Royale EEK!

For me, I would want to be entered for these.
1) Pitch Black
2) Hellboy II
3) Kick-Ass (open/mint)

While I agree with Che on the Clerks 2 scene. Mine would have to be Ghostbusters

Egon: I'm worried, Ray. It's getting crowded in there and all my data points to something big on the horizon.
Winston: What do you mean, big?
Egon: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

or

Blazing Saddles

Jim: [consoling Bart] What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

The A-Team and The Untouchables
Evil Dead: Army Of Darkness
Quotes
1.First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.
2.Yo, she-b***h! Let's go!
3.Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun
i could put more, sorry still one of my favourites.

cheers for the giveaway

I'd like to win:

Untouchables
Transformers
Watchmen

Funniest movie: White Chicks
Quote: Your mother's so old that her breast milk is powdered. You breast-feed like this *blows powder from hands*

1) Incredible Hulk
2) Pitch Black
3) A-Team
4) The Untouchables
5) War of the Worlds
6) Battle Royale
7) Transformers
8) Watchmen (tear on front, mint)
9) Hellboy II
10) Kick-Ass (open/mint)

hahaha.. Love Grandma's Boy. but my fav Comedy is Happy Gilmore.

Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor, the accountant. Probably a great golfer... huge ass.

The A team or pitch black as the only ones i dont have

Funniest film would snatch - bit of a long quote but:

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****** balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two little mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... **** off!

1) Incredible Hulk
2) Pitch Black
3) A-Team
4) The Untouchables
5) War of the Worlds
6) Battle Royale
7) Transformers
8) Watchmen
9) Hellboy II
10) Kick-Ass

My funniest movie is The Big Lebowski....

Walter said:
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Battle Royale and Transformers

Anchorman

"A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team."
Champ: "What in the hell's diversity?"
Ron Burgundy: "Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."