Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Brilliant

So someone might of had a bad day and was a little negative. But they definately wasn't insulting to people. Just mentioned the steel wasn't for them in one thread and Keanu being the wrong choice in this etc. Hell I've said a lot worse

And like he said, going for a walk does help sometimes (that's my trick and better if you live by the sea - very therapeutic).

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Brilliant

So someone might of had a bad day and was a little negative. But they definately wasn't insulting to people. Just mentioned the steel wasn't for them in one thread and Keanu being the wrong choice in this etc. Hell I've said a lot worse

And like he said, going for a walk does help sometimes (that's my trick and better if you live by the sea - very therapeutic).
Someone even went to the trouble of copying a bunch of my posts. If you read them I think you'll find that they are tongue in cheek. But if people want to read them as serious there's not much I can do about that. I'm not going to change the way I post my views. If some people don't like what I say then don't read them. Simple as that. And for all the Vegans out there, no animals were harmed in this post.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Someone even went to the trouble of copying a bunch of my posts. If you read them I think you'll find that they are tongue in cheek. But if people want to read them as serious there's not much I can do about that. I'm not going to change the way I post my views. If some people don't like what I say then don't read them. Simple as that. And for all the Vegans out there, no animals were harmed in this post.

Yeah I see it

Mate it didn't bother me, putting things like "it would of looked better than the films" is funny and your right too.

But because you posted in about 6 threads after each other someone's got rattled by it because they were slightly negative in a way and also some tounge in cheek. Like I said no different to some of my posts at times.

Telling people to go for a walk and clear their head is actually nicer then telling someone to shut up etc. But I suppose it comes across Patronising to some!

Not saying this happened with you but sometimes i come on here and I've just woken up or in a bad mood and there's about 20 threads in the steel section I haven't seen etc or new comments or art updates or steel announcements I'm not happy with and I post a few comments on each (just my opinion) then I look back and they seem a little negative but because I've posted in 6/7 threads in a row I'm apparently trolling or some sh*t

Don't worry about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad

Agreed however the same goes sweetheart that IF you have no intrest in the relise in thread in question then no need to post in thire either :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and harry
Everybody has a difference of opinion, you'll going to like a steel or not. If you don't like it, fine, I dont like the movie, so it's a pass from me. BUT, that dosent mean because someone likes it you have to belittle anyone or vice versa. Different tastes and all that. You can put your point across in a non negative way and leave it at that. No need to look for a reaction, and that works both ways. If you do like it and someone else doesn't, again no need to post negative comments.

Simples
image.jpeg

On another note, as much as I'm not going to get this, that steel does look lush :coffee:

Agreed however the same goes sweetheart that IF you have no intrest in the relise in thread in question then no need to post in thire either :) .
I've been following the character since he first appeared in Swamp Thing #37 (the great Alan Moore run) so it did bother me that they got it wrong but that's nothing new with the movie studios. I posted in this thread because it's a re-release of a movie that didn't get the character right. And I won't be buying the steelbook in case you were wondering.

There are some threads that I'm interested in the film but I see the art or price and puts me off so I state that. Nothing wrong with that.

If you get what I mean. But yeah going into loads of threads intentionally being negative just to stew reactions up are pointless. And noticeable too.
Luckily that happens only every so often but I see punishers posts differently yesterday. Some were funny

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I've been following the character since he first appeared in Swamp Thing #37 (the great Alan Moore run) so it did bother me that they got it wrong but that's nothing new with the movie studios. I posted in this thread because it's a re-release of a movie that didn't get the character right. And I won't be buying the steelbook in case you were wondering.

This is where I came in as it was a movie . I was not aware even that it was an imagination of a comic book charicture .

Now I WILL be buying this:thumbs: .

What made the movie for me was the surrounding cast each belivable and first rate :drool:.

Like I say Manta are proving thire relises to be something special:notworthy:. So seeing Contsantine as a stand alone film and nothing else MY Manta One Click will take sone beating :) .

Thire have been movies in the treads others have seen loved that I just don't see the apeal . I post what I need to then leave em to it :whistle: . One persons Dross is anothers Devine :hilarious:

Respect due to a fellow comic book reader, I can remember didn't they say Sting (the singer, not the wrestler) was the ideal choice back in the day to play Constantine? Still I'm curious to see how Justice League Dark will turn out.
Nice new avatar pic btw.

• Thanks
Reactions: PUNISHER