Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reeves stopped by The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Monday night to promote Resurrections, and in the course of the interview, Colbert latched onto a key theme in the actor's recent work: From the ongoing John Wick franchise to Bill and Ted Face the Music to the fourth Matrix film, he's now officially in the habit of returning to iconic roles over and over again. With that in mind, Colbert asked him which other character he'd most like to return to, and suggested that as soon as Reeves said it on national television, it would be on its way to reality.

"That's not true," Reeves said. "That's not true."

"Who's not gonna want Keanu Reeves to be in another Keanu Reeves movie?" Colbert countered.

"Because that happens," Reeves replied, then added: "I want to play...I would love to play John Constantine again, from the Constantine film."

After the audience broke into spontaneous applause, Colbert followed up and asked if Reeves was really saying "on national television" that he was willing to play the chain-smoking sorcerer and demon hunter again "with the prospect" of Colbert himself putting in a cameo.

"Are you saying...that no one would make that movie?" Colbert asked.

Reeves could only look down at his feet and say, "I've tried. I've tried, Stephen."

Hi guys i can get the fullslip for €75 not sealed though. Is it worth grabbing?:rolleyes: cant find any video's showing the glow in the dark effect. But pictures looks good