Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope that this steelbook release doesn't have Keanu Reeves on the cover- that way I can remove the disc and pretend that the steelbook is for the Constantine Series with Matt Ryan.

The film itself wasn't bad- it was quite good- it just... was an awful, awful rendition of who John Constantine is supposed to be.

I am SO happy this release is happening! :woot: It's one of my all-time favorite movies :thumbs: - even if they didn't make the titular character appear as the original DC Comic's Hellblazer (should cast Sting then to make it a proper fit ;) ), Keanu's John Constantine sure kicked ass and he did it in style. And as a whole, as a movie on its own, it stood its ground perfectly (in my eyes) despite the criticism.

Next WEA Release - Constantine (ME#00?)
We have posted the teaser artwork few weeks ago and I think some of you found out about the next release right away. We shouldn't have put the hashtag #Redking in there and made it too easy to guess. This is the first title I really wanted to do because I had such a fun time watching it long time ago and found out that there's no Steelbook release for this(Not anymore because there's a German release now). This was supposed to be the first Exclusive release from us but we have given up in midway due to lack of artworks available at that time. We came up with more ideas and artworks for this particular title and hope to put a good work into designing and finalizing the release. There will be about 3 editions, including Full Slip and Lenticular slip. The number is in the question mark because we have several movies we have plans for releasing this year and maybe other titles will get released before Constantine. Thanks for the interest and support for our products.
More Manta Lab Global Releases
We are preparing for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence Manta Lab Global release and more information will be updated soon.

Last edited:
They are putting aside Constantine for now for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence?
There could not be 3 BIGGER turkeys. All of those movies stink.:mad:
Throw those plans out, and do Constantine now.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this release, still a movie I re-watch, deserves the premium treatment. :thumbs:

Constantine Glass Raised.gif

Last edited:
They are putting aside Constantine for now for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence?
There could not be 3 BIGGER turkeys. All of those movies stink.:mad:
Throw those plans out, and do Constantine now.

I agree!! Those 3 films are actually not deserving of Manta at all. Looks like I have to skip them and forgoe my completetionist Manta collection simply because I hate all those films with a dredd! Actually haven't seen Tarzan yet but X-men and ID4R just terrible!

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I agree!! Those 3 films are actually not deserving of Manta at all. Looks like I have to skip them and forgoe my completetionist Manta collection simply because I hate all those films with a dredd! Actually haven't seen Tarzan yet but X-men and ID4R just terrible!

I'm as excited as anyone else could be for more high-quality steelbooks- but leeeeeeeeeeeeet's not forget that Manta's first release was "Man of Steel".
So to be fair- Legend of Tarzan, ID4:2, and X-Men: Apocalypse all seem pretty on-par with what they initially started with.

I'm as excited as anyone else could be for more high-quality steelbooks- but leeeeeeeeeeeeet's not forget that Manta's first release was "Man of Steel".
So to be fair- Legend of Tarzan, ID4:2, and X-Men: Apocalypse all seem pretty on-par with what they initially started with.

Personally I think MOS was a far beter film than those, buts that's just my opinion :muted:

also i would not bother with x-men as they have not released the whole francise and same with ID4:2, i'll stay with FAC for those :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and harry