Crimson Peak - In theaters Oct. 16th, 2015

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Crimson Peak (2015)

Tagline: Beware.

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Guillermo del Toro[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mia Wasikowska[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Chastain[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlie Hunnam[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jim Beaver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Burn Gorman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Javier Botet[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-10-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Legendary Pictures’ Crimson Peak, a co-production with Universal Pictures, is a haunting gothic horror story directed by the master of dark fairy tales, Guillermo del Toro (Pan’s Labyrinth, Hellboy series, Pacific Rim), written by del Toro & Matthew Robbins and starring Mia Wasikowska, Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston, Charlie Hunnam and Jim Beaver. In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds… and remembers.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
558mB88207VWfCpGQn5ogxrgRIM.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Screenshot 2014-08-17 00.29.53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This film has definitely PEAKed my interest! ;) I had no idea Loki and Jax Teller were in this!!! :jawdrop: And Jessica Chastain! :drool:

charlie-hunnam-crimson-peak-movie.jpg crimson-peak-movie-set-tom-hiddleston.jpg jessica-chastain-on-the-set-of-crimson-peak-_1.jpg

I wonder when we'll be getting the 1st teaser trailer! :thumbs:

Reactions: ocielz and tridon
Ummm..... This looks interesting.
Didn't realise it was del toro. Good to see him going back to his roots

Reactions: lolwut
I'm glad to see him going back to his roots as well. I'm not a fan of his work after Pan's Labyrinth. I actually think The Devil's Backbone is his masterpiece.