Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

Got this from the BB sale
Y TU.jpg

Reactions: Lutzo
24 Hour 50% off Flash Sale www.criterion.com
Code: SPRING

*Good only on in-stock items. Pre-orders excluded*
They only ship to N. America

Go fast on the newer titles as they typically go out of stock within the first few hours!

Guys, there is a crazy sales now at amazon Canada. Selected title Criterion BD on sale for around CDN 4. Don't know whether got error in price tag. Anyway I just went ahead and order a few, see how it turn out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Guys, there is a crazy sales now at amazon Canada. Selected title Criterion BD on sale for around CDN 4. Don't know whether got error in price tag. Anyway I just went ahead and order a few, see how it turn out.

I was gonna buy some but the postage fees put me off. I wasn't sure if they would honour those prices or just cancel the order.

It was a deal too good to be true, within 24 hours after I placed the order, amazon Canada cancelled it saying it was a pricing error.
Amazon cancelled most of my orders except for The Blob, it's still in my "Your Orders" for $3.93, even though the listing now say's $32.08

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place to ask this (mods please redirect me if needed), but I. was wondering if anyone knew when the next Barnes & Noble Criterion sale is supposed to start.

I remember last year we had one around November, but as of right now, I don't see any news of that.
There's usually two a year and I think, if I'm correct, we've only have one this year

Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place to ask this (mods please redirect me if needed), but I. was wondering if anyone knew when the next Barnes & Noble Criterion sale is supposed to start.

I remember last year we had one around November, but as of right now, I don't see any news of that.
There's usually two a year and I think, if I'm correct, we've only have one this year
I'll tag you if there's any Criterion blus on sale at B&N or Amazon.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!