Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

The sale is On!!
First: I've been waiting a long time for this one! I love this trilogy, and this is the first time Barcelona has been available on Blu-ray!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Sale live now for folks just joining us-any purchases made via the side graphic on main forum page, and any links on the site help support the community. I feel my wife giving me the side eye as I am editing my Criterion wishlist atm, lol.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
That's my plan as well, funds for my hobby are running on fumes.

I already bought 10 empty Scanavo cases some weeks ago for this sale to replace the destroyed ones from B&N since they never have learned how to ship stuff. I will buy the Preacher Vol 1 Absolute and then safe up for B&N :ohno:

I already bought 10 empty Scanavo cases some weeks ago for this sale to replace the destroyed ones from B&N since they never have learned how to ship stuff. I will buy the Preacher Vol 1 Absolute and then safe up for B&N :ohno:
When I was ordering from them a month ago, they were able to deliver 2 titles in a box that has similar size as the usual amazon.com package, and the content was also fixed by air-bags with proper size. Guess I was lucky this time, or the sale drains all their small size boxes immediately.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
When I was ordering from them a month ago, they were able to deliver 2 titles in a box that has similar size as the usual amazon.com package, and the content was also fixed by air-bags with proper size. Guess I was lucky this time, or the sale drains all their small size boxes immediately.

I've did three orders last year. Only the Zatoichi Boxset arrived safe. Both other parcels with 6-8 Keep Cases in it arrived totally crashed, without any protection and the box was way to big so everything in it was flying around :mad::pain::facepalm:

I am waiting for my payday as well, but this is the "worst" part: what titles (and how much of them) to get out of their 400+ title catalogue...

Next sale is in November so I'm totally relaxed. I'll get 6-8 editions (without slips). I know 4-5 titles I'll definitely get this sale :emb:

• Thanks
What if they're digipacks? :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885