USA
attachment.php

:scat:

Crysis-2-Limited-and-Nano-Editions-revealed-1049350.jpg

crysis214.jpg

crysis215.jpg

crysis210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: This was actually a product picture leaked in Sweden and then quickly removed but was labeled to have a steelbook in that nano suit case cover.

That being said, its still up in the air if this will go down and who knows if it will see light in NA. If this is true, then so far I would think UK/Germany may be getting it with no confirmation yet for NA.

Additionally, it was $199!!!! Whether that price point remains the same I dont know. (obviously the price point was in pounds, but I converted it last night and forgot the pounds today. If your curious you can do the conversion back.)

I cannot for the life of me find a pre order link for the nano edition.

Scanavo said they knew nothing of it months ago, so it was only up to that site if they wer going to follow through with it. No idea if they did, NA didnt feel like it was going to happen. Really no official answer yet, but I think we would have heard by now.

not sure on how game deals with USA customers but i wont pay 120GBP for that will let it not sell for a month or 2 then pick it up for 60-70 i think. :D

Anyone see these anymore? I'd really like to get my hands on a 360 crysis 2 steelbook...I could deal with just the game and case, don't need the statue or backpack, but I'll take whatever...just don't wanna pay $200+