USA
attachment.php

:scat:

Crysis-2-Limited-and-Nano-Editions-revealed-1049350.jpg

crysis214.jpg

crysis215.jpg

crysis210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would you say the Nano steel on its own, not even the game is going for?

Awk, you might not believe me when I tell you I bought this and the Deus Ex steelbook only for under USD$20 each off evilbay 2 weeks ago. I am away from home right now but so far don't know if both sellers are pulling a fast one over me head. But for $20 each and with evilbay buyer protection, I figured why not? But back to your question - right now, I figured it would be a steal at USD$50 for the steelbook alone. However, your best bet could be getting the entire package like this one on auction (seller has relisted a third time I think)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350520067540

Reactions: Awkward
I'm getting the whole shabang as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to receive all the items because of the size and weight. I'm only keeping the bag and steelbook, the figurine and artwork book I'm going to leave in France at my buddy's.
Thinking of getting Killzone 3 as well :)

Cheers ash!

damn good deal matey! Hope they ain't and you have bagged em for a bargain.:scat:

Just bought a crysis steel for £15 so figured not done too bad aswell then, if it turns up how im expecting :hilarious:

Good luck ash!

I'm getting the whole shabang as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to receive all the items because of the size and weight. I'm only keeping the bag and steelbook, the figurine and artwork book I'm going to leave in France at my buddy's.
Thinking of getting Killzone 3 as well :)

Nice and great idea on just keeping the bag and steel. The whole box is freaking crazy heavy.

You guys are getting such deal. I paid $80 for mine sealed with the game inside :( I guess I'm happy still because it came in pristine condition with no dent. I just paid another $80 for Metal Gear and it came with a minor dent and a lot of scratches on the corner....so sad... It's hard to find used mint condition in this hobby...

Last edited:
Cheers ash!

damn good deal matey! Hope they ain't and you have bagged em for a bargain.:scat:

Just bought a crysis steel for £15 so figured not done too bad aswell then, if it turns up how im expecting :hilarious:

Good luck ash!

Well done Awk! That is a superb score for this steelbook. I have seen one in person and it's a beauty. I will keep us posted when them steels arrive.

So did this package (nano) ever come with the original purposed slipcover nano like jacket? I'm guessing no...

hehe, but yeah you're right about that big slip ... I just wanted to one to fully enjoy and one to hold on to ...

Grats, Wreck!

I know the feeling...the Nano Edition is truly something to behold. I've had mine since last April...lol. The Crysis 2 Nano Edition Steelbook is, in my opinion, the best-looking, most unique Steelbook, ever. That cell-textured Steel...oh man. Everything about it screams AWESOME!

All i'll say is, I ended up getting my PC Crysis 2 Nano Edition COMPLETELY FREE last year...hehehe! :scat: :scat: