Curious ... How many steelbook collectors are gamers?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you are .... just put what console it is you use/own etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
only gaming at my pc over 6 years world of warcraft :x ( sold acc summer 2011) now just CS:S ( since 2006 ) and CS:GO ( beta )

I own an original NES and a original Super NES, I also own like 50 NES games and like 20 SNES games.

I rock all you gamers

gamesb.JPG

I also have an N64 and an original x-box and a Wii, still true games are old schoolers.

Started gaming on my Nintendo Entertainment System and the very first Gameboy. Got the Super Famicom / SNES, Genesis / MegaDrive, N64, Dreamcast, GameCube, Wii, GBA and the Xbox360. But all of them are in the cellar right now, I stopped gaming on a regurarly basis some years ago. Bought the Nintendo 3DS with Legend of Zelda: OoT, but didn't play that much. Kinda waste of money..

I surely play some games on my ipad, but you can't really compare those to the 'real games'.

Last edited:
Xbox 360 and PS3... Mainly play football / soccer games though - Fifa 12 and PES12!
Would play shooting games but I know I would be hooked, it'll take over my life!
So it's best I stay away for the mean time!

Xbox 360 and PS3... Mainly play football / soccer games though - Fifa 12 and PES12!
Would play shooting games but I know I would be hooked, it'll take over my life!
So it's best I stay away for the mean time!

Thats what happened to me, played Modern Warfare online for the 1st time a year or so ago and now i can't stop......Im surprised I still have girlfriend TBH

PS3 and my Nintendo WII thats just collecting dust. Mostly single player game's for me Like Red Dead Redemption, God of War series, Grand Theft Auto series Resident Evil Series and any other Game that has EPIC story telling, except for Final Fantasy series. Never got into those games:(

Love my games. Ever since I caught the blu ray steel bug I've been trying to collect steelbooks for all the games I've bought so far. Expensive hobby!

Hidden away for someone to find in years to come...

I'm still collecting ps2 stuff. Ive got loads of games and console's still sealed. Love early playstation and ps2.
Klonoa, FF7, Resident Evil2, Destruction Derby, Black, Worms, Gta San Andreas, Tomb raider, silent Hill, crash bandicoot :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 4_2.jpg
    4_2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Xbox isn't a console it's a child's toy like the wii.
PS3 is where it's at. Since i've starting working I rarely get a chance to play it now. Mostly Blu-rays..

New PS3 Slimline mainly for films and Cod (which I'm very poor at) but enjoy it all the same :hilarious:
But the hands sown winner same as DB NES love Super Mario

yeah massive sports gamer , fifa , nhl , pga
got 4 call of dutys all on steelbook

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

yeah massive sports gamer , fifa , nhl , pga
got 4 call of dutys all on steelbook

never watched one blu ray on ps3 , download films now and again
allways watch blu rays on my lg blu ray player with 6 speakers as all films should be

I use my Xbox 360 for gaming, PS3 for watching Blu rays/recording TV.
I have about 100 xbox 360 games, a few of them are steelbooks (Black Ops, Bioshock, Arkham City Joker Steelbook, and I've pre ordered the AC:III Freedom Edition which comes with the steelbook)