Curious ... How many steelbook collectors are gamers?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you are .... just put what console it is you use/own etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only have two system's,xbox 360 and ps3 & I find myself a hardcore gamer..whatever system has Good exclusives i get,but if it's both system's i'll get ps3 version first since most ps3 game's are 7.1 sound and if not all 360 games are 5.1,i want to use the two extra speakers i have in my set-up.

having a stack of new releases and not playing them because your currently playing a brand new game already...that is when great games get released in the same month,i always say i wont play the others till the beat the first game and end up going ahead and opening the other games just because i get bored and want that new change of experience,why i find myself a hardcore gamer,i've lined up for mid night releases too.

Before I took the ps3 to play, then subsequently how a dvd collector I started with blu-ray!

I'm definitely a gamer, I have a PS3 with 40 titles, a XBox 360 with 10 titles and an Alienware PC mostly because of SWTOR and The Witcher series.

And... I agree with chipvideo about Mass Effect saga. :oohyeah:

I would have to say yes even though the number of hours gaming is far less than watching movies / Tv in the last 12 months. I started getting bored of games about a year ago and beefed up my AV setup, from there I got onto the slippery slope of SB collection :palm:

PC –Star wars the old republic (more or less the only thing I play just now) PS3, X360 & Wii are all hooked up at the minute, though they have been on less than 20 hours in the last 12 months.

Got my PS3 40gb as soon as it was released with intention for games but using more for BDs.

Although quality TPS and FPS games are always on my 'to do' list.

I used to be a hardcore gamer when I was a kid/teenager. Not anymore, even tho I do enjoy playing Survival Horror games. Dead Space 1 and 2 are still my favorites :)

We do have an XBOX 360 with Kinect here, a DSi, a PS2 and a first generation XBOX.

My stepson is supposed to get a PS3 in June if he gets good grades. I'm doing my part, I'm starting to collect PS3 steels :scat:

Last edited:
I game pretty regularly. Mostly FPS from a multiplayer standpoint, but I enjoy most games.

I have a 360 which I do all my gaming on, and own a PS3 which I play all my blu-rays on. I also will get PS3 exclusive games (Uncharted for example) if I feel like I'm missing out on a good game.

I'm a gamer but only one game at the time. I'm almost done with BF3 on PS3 (finally made it to Colonel), next is Zelda on the Wii.

PS3 here and I am sure I have a 360 somewhere ?

Play regular COD MW3,+ BLOPS also BF3 and occasional Assassins Creed series GT5 and F1

I like the shooters and play them mostly even though I absolutely stink :hilarious: I should stick to one and go with it, would probably help to reduce the confusion on what map is this, where am I, what button is fire and my favourite what way do I go :hilarious:

This has just put me in the mood to go and get pasted or help others to rank up :D BF3 anyone same U/Name just add me

My passion for steelbooks has only taken off within the last couple of months so when i gave away all my dvds to concentrate on blu rays i bought a PS3 rather than a blu ray player.

i don't really use it for gaming, only lovefilm and watching blu rays! ;)