Curious ... How many steelbook collectors are gamers?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you are .... just put what console it is you use/own etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would consider myself a moderate gamer. I play here and there. I game on a 80gb PS3 and a Wii.

Last edited:
Got a PS3 and Xbox 360.
Also got a Nes with Duck hunt :naughty:
But mostly play online pc games, after playing Guild wars for 5 years ive just quit and waiting for Guild wars 2 to hurry up and release :rolleyes:

Xbox 360 - mostly a fan of shooters, and some occasional other games thrown in...

Mostly use it for a media platform, including streaming Netflix.

Xbox 360

Games I play to pass the time are all the Guitar Heros/Rock band Games

Recently I played Castlevania Lords of Shadow and it was soooo good that i actually replayed it on a harder setting! great game lots of fun with many nods to the many of the previous entries to the series. I highly recomend! ohh, and it looks Beautiful!!!

Halo, Ive been a fan of Halo for a very long time now, I have yet to start playing Reach but that is next on my list now that i am done with Castlevania.

I am not a gamer, but do have 1 PS3 Steelbook-Aliens vs. Predator (shocking), I know. We have PS3 (one of our BD players/streaming) and Wii. And my favorite: the old school original NES;)

Sounds like everyone here is just a casual gamer XD I'm more in between the casual and hardcore gamer.
PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, DSi, PSP and thousands of games shared with my roomates.
Been playing about of Golden Eye and Black Ops this winter vacation.