Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Thanks. I think so too but I've thought it is better to take original letters from the official posters.

I think it would look good if the batlogo at the back would get a shiny surface. What do you think? And I could imagine that the raindrops at the front could create a special structure. Maybe this could be highlighted with another special surface. I don't know exactly how these things are called. I hope you understand what i mean.

Reactions: MK50
Thanks. I think so too but I've thought it is better to take original letters from the official posters.

Yeap, that is always true! On this case thou, i think the poster you have used for the front, isn't an official poster (looks like fanart) and that lettering certainly isn't. I try to always use Official art except in a few cases.

Anyway and regarding the titles, used either for the front or for the spine, u can always do a Image Search on Google for: 'Film Title' Logo, in this case 'Dark Knight Returns Logo'.

A few of my latest designs.

Concept i made for the German Indiana Jones Steelbook thread (Couldnt decide whether to use Collection or Quadrillogy and ended up not using any):
indianajonesberns1.jpg

indianajonesberns2.jpg
indianajonesberns3.jpg

Simple concept for American Psycho:
americanpsychoberns1.jpg

americanpsychoberns2.jpg
americanpsychoberns3.jpg

Another Christian Bale classic, The Machinist:
themachinistberns1.jpg

themachinistberns2.jpg
themachinistberns3.jpg

One of my fav action flicks and long deserver of a steelbook, Point Break:
pointbreakberns1.jpg

pointbreakberns21.jpg
pointbreakberns3.jpg

Last edited:
Star Trek Custom Crackle Effect Steelbook

So, I was glancing at steelbooks on Ebay and found this bad boy.

Very cool! Looks very nicely done as well. I need one of these.....

Star Trek Custom Crackle Effect.jpg

The seller does have another photo on the listing. I'm trying to find out if they're planning to do more steelbooks with this effect. Cause I love it.

Edit: Sorry Mods, not sure where this thread belongs. Feel free to move it if it needs to be somewhere else. Just thought this was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator: