Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Would love to see Let Me In get the Steelbook treatment. I've had a go at the cover and i've got lots of ideas for back and inside art, but this is my first time using Photoshop. :/

So much to learn!

Attachments

• LMI.jpg
    LMI.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 130
well this IS a world wide forum, so......you already ARE a world famous STEELBOOK designer.

So when do I get my free copy???:naughty::hilarious:

Hmmmm... I should have thought about this a little more.... just send your address here:
:ass:

and i'll be sure to get right on it. lol

Dude,I am not even a huge fan of Batman, and I am diggin' these,ha! Can ya make some Superman ones?:) Thanks for posting these designs-they're awesome!:)

thanks guys!
db, like superman animated ones? to be honest, i've always been a fan of "the dark knight" more then "the man of steel"... not sure if i have even seen any of the Superman Animated films. haha. Any worth checking out?

Yeah, I meant Superman in general. I've always loved that character. Not really into the Animated series, (though I do have some of the flick exclusives from Best Buy USA). But anything Superman (save 'Returns'), on a Steelbook may get 'me blood pumpin'....:hilarious:

Or, maybe we need to start the 'Babes on Blu-Ray' series?

(Sorry, feeling quite naughty today)

So following the Warner Animation thingy ... we all are expecting for this, right?
Warner, WAKE UP!! :angry: IRON GIANT for Wave 5 :D

Couldn't resist when I saw the template here...
Hope you guys like it !!

steelbook_IRON1.jpg
steelbook_IRON2.jpg

That's awesome. I always loved that movie.

I want Pink Floyd "The Wall" Do the cover with the marching hammer symbol, and Pink screaming on the back

Would love to see Let Me In get the Steelbook treatment. I've had a go at the cover and i've got lots of ideas for back and inside art, but this is my first time using Photoshop. :/

So much to learn!

I agree, a SteelBook for 'Let Me In' would be so awesome. I like your idea. All black with her embossed covered in blood on her hands and feet. I would buy this in a heatbeat. :scat:

Reactions: Chief