Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

I really, really want a steelbook for Moneyball based on the same concept as the Hoosiers DVD Collector's Edition where the entire cover has the basketball skin.

Thanks for the concept idea! Its a really good one! Got me totally pumped to try and make it... Is this kind of what you were thinking? Didn't have time to make a back... but I think you get the idea.

moneyball_steelbook.jpg

Does any one have a blank template they use for printing inside artwork or is it a print and cut to fit job ?

Thanks for the concept idea! Its a really good one! Got me totally pumped to try and make it... Is this kind of what you were thinking? Didn't have time to make a back... but I think you get the idea.

moneyball_steelbook.jpg

How the heck did I miss this great piece of work by kaw??? I am so sorry kaw, this one deserves all the recognition and attention it can get. Wow is an understatement to describe this. I hope the powers that be are reading and looking at this. This could possibly be the first user-designed steelbook if there ever was one to call that. Biscuit is right, you can "feel" the laces popping out at you...outstanding work sir!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

How the heck did I miss this great piece of work by kaw??? I am so sorry kaw, this one deserves all the recognition and attention it can get. Wow is an understatement to describe this. I hope the powers that be are reading and looking at this. This could possibly be the first user-designed steelbook if there ever was one to call that. Biscuit is right, you can "feel" the laces popping out at you...outstanding work sir!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

What ash said.:scat:

WOW, KAW, AMAZING!!!!! Im a photographer and I can really appreciate the simple yet very elegant and simple artwork here. They should buy the design from you and make that steelbook. Unfortunately for those of you thinking about companies making a user inspired artwork steelbook there A LOT of legal problems with doing something like that. For all intensive purposes it would be art theft to just rip someones design of the web and make a product with that art and sell it.

Last edited:

moneyball_steelbook.jpg

i have to say KAW you have talent there my friend, the steelbook company should hire you to make there designs lol, i have a challenge for you :D

how about all seven of the SAW films, there is so much you could do for these i would love to see what you come up with.

also hostel 1 and 2 would make amazing steels

lets face it there just isnt enough horror steelbooks out there

From a French forum (that's why the french writing), french forumer Scaz & Anthony!
ALL credit to them, I just passed the arts since I consider them AMAZING!!!

Star Wars:
Episode I:

Back:

Episode II:

Back:

Episode III:

Back:

Episode IV:

Back:

The Avengers:

222655Theavengers2front.png

599356theavengers1front.png