Notes: 3D is region Free, 2D is A&B only

Picture sent to us kindly by HMV
apes.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 557
Last edited by a moderator:
got mine from Stirling this lunchtime, although it was advertised as you walked in the door all the copies that i saw there had the standard amaray's placed in front of them so you couldn't see them

Just remember guys, whenever you ask in store if a hmv exclusive steel is 3D and they say no its usually a yes, they said DOTPOTA and Xmen DOFP were 2D only, shows how much they know ;)

So basically all the parts that are red are spot glossed? Pretty cool IMO. Even though I thought there were better artwork options this turned out nicely. Lets hope I can grab the Kimchi version.

Thanks @Scott for directing me here! :cool:

Oh My Dear APE!!! :OMG: BEAUTIFUL Pics @Blu-devil! :drool: Now I have to clean my damn laptop screen! :naughty: :emb:

I especially like this one! :notworthy:
5682AE59-0BB9-4948-8EC0-5157091C39D3_zps4cgx4i6h.jpg

Now I truly can't wait to receive my Caesar Warrior Edition from Fox Studios! :thumbs:

The great thing is that it contains all 8 Apes movies, as I did not own any of the first five movies it was a win win for me.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Apes kind of freak me out in general. No way could I have that bust in my house and be able to sleep at night :wow:
Decent looking steel to a pretty damn good movie though