Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: Drum18

02.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I called them about my Winter soldier steelbook and the $3 price reduction that appeared between my pre ordering and the release date .They refused to credit me the $3....

Yep. The complete opposite of what it says on their website. You would think they would have changed it by now after all the stuff they've probably dealt with regarding these preorders.

Reactions: nexor
IMO This is not one to double down on and keep one for the Sealed Collection because Unfortunatly this run was plauged with factory imperfections; spine slashes, random Knicks, corner burn, and scratches on the bottom bottom.

I can concur about the amount of scratches and factory imperfections.

I had a very frustrating time getting this today. I showed up a few hours after the store had opened and they STILL hadn't put this out anywhere on the shelves.
So I asked if they had it and the guy went to go check in the back. 10 mins later he comes back with a copy hands it to me and leaves.

I scanned over the metalpak and found a bunch of scratches on it. I looked all over the store for the guy... nowhere to be found.
Asked another employee to grab me a different one. After another 10 mins he comes back with one. HUGE dent and spine slash.
I asked if he could PLEASE find me one without any damage.

Finally I get a good condition one... until i get home and open it and see a little scratch on the cover. BLAH. oh well. its not THAT bad. just a frustrating overall experience.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I had a very frustrating time getting this today. I showed up a few hours after the store had opened and they STILL hadn't put this out anywhere on the shelves.
So I asked if they had it and the guy went to go check in the back. 10 mins later he comes back with a copy hands it to me and leaves.

I scanned over the metalpak and found a bunch of scratches on it. I looked all over the store for the guy... nowhere to be found.
Asked another employee to grab me a different one. After another 10 mins he comes back with one. HUGE dent and spine slash.
I asked if he could PLEASE find me one without any damage.

Finally I get a good condition one... until i get home and open it and see a little scratch on the cover. BLAH. oh well. its not THAT bad. just a frustrating overall experience.

I had the same experience but was luckily able to get a mint one when I got off work to and they had all of them finally out so I could sort through them. It's a nice metalpak and even though I had to buy two copies rather than import one.