Demons 1 + 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
From Arrow Films in the UK: Should we do a Demons 1+2 SteelBook?

Just saw this on facebook early days but would be amazing if it happens :scat:

Release Date: April 30th, 2012

Demons 1&2 Blu-Ray Steelbook

http://www.facebook.com/ArrowFilms

Order at Play
422979_358219287545405_124795987554404_1158569_2108857368_n.jpg

Thanks Bigrob-

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
They've also said it wouldnt contain the posters or comic because of space issues! Standard versions for me then

reminder to members - please do a search on the the thread title before adding a new thread. threads have been merged.

thanks.

Never seen these films so I'm not sure whether to order or pass, will probably wait and see real pictures of it once its out first then decide.

Honestly they're a bit naff lol. But a lot of fun back in the day, when everybody was into Italian horror. They are very fast-paced story-less slayathons with a loud 80's pop n rock soundtrack, and fairly cheap effects. Part 1 has the victims trapped in a movie theatre, part 2 in a high rise. I suppose the modern equlvalent would be something like 'Quarantine' or 'Rec' which are honestly far better. These are quite nostalgia-inducing movies though for those of us who used to watch all this stuff on VHS (uncut if we could get them, as they were released back in the days of the 'video nasties' censorship craze).

Trailer for Pt 1 is here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089013/

I think it gives you a fair idea of what to expect :)

Whilst I think it's a good idea I'll be passing on the steelbook as it's going to miss out on the posters and the comic book which IMO are fundamental part of the Arrow releases and are what make them as awesome as they are :)

Reactions: snowblood
No worries Rob.... I won't be going for this as I want the standard releases with all the goodies but no doubt this will be one smart looking steelie

I never saw Demons 2....enjoyed the first. I may have to get this one - I'm diggin' the artwork.

But man, my wallet is taking a beating this year with all the releases!!!

But man, my wallet is taking a beating this year with all the releases!!!
Way to many steelbooks coming out these days, I say just pick what U like the most and what has the most wow xfactor (debossed/embossed, kick all around ass art), for me the Japanese ones are a must, German news wave & UK naaah, pass, the other odd ones popping up here and there and oldies like these most likley pass too, as for the rest just pick and choose, U need to set some rules and get some balance in place... what the heck am I talking about I just splashed ££sss for three titles in 2 days :hilarious: (but they're well worth every penny - remember the word balance hehe)

Way to many steelbooks coming out these days, I say just pick what U like the most and what has the most wow xfactor (debossed/embossed, kick all around ass art), for me the Japanese ones are a must, German news wave & UK naaah, pass, the other odd ones popping up here and there and oldies like these most likley pass too, as for the rest just pick and choose, U need to set some rules and get some balance in place... what the heck am I talking about I just splashed ££sss for three titles in 2 days :hilarious: (but they're well worth every penny - remember the word balance hehe)

I WAS JEALOUS OF YOU! YOU BOUGHT T2 VERSION 2 AND LET BULLETS FLY! LOL GOOD LUCK WITH IT

Reactions: DJHilalo