Demons 1 + 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
From Arrow Films in the UK: Should we do a Demons 1+2 SteelBook?

Just saw this on facebook early days but would be amazing if it happens :scat:

Release Date: April 30th, 2012

Demons 1&2 Blu-Ray Steelbook

http://www.facebook.com/ArrowFilms

Order at Play
422979_358219287545405_124795987554404_1158569_2108857368_n.jpg

Thanks Bigrob-

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to many steelbooks coming out these days, I say just pick what U like the most and what has the most wow xfactor (debossed/embossed, kick all around ass art), for me the Japanese ones are a must, German news wave & UK naaah, pass, the other odd ones popping up here and there and oldies like these most likley pass too, as for the rest just pick and choose, U need to set some rules and get some balance in place... what the heck am I talking about I just splashed ££sss for three titles in 2 days :hilarious: (but they're well worth every penny - remember the word balance hehe)

Yeah, you're right. I need to set some better rules for my collecting. The problem it that i like almost all of them :D.
But I am planning on going through my collection and weeding through.
Although, I am a sucker for horror movies like this one, so I will most likely get this one.....hehe.
;)

Nice looking Steel but going to pass as never heard of the films.

If you have even just a passing interest in horror, they are essential. Off the charts bonkers and very entertaining, not to mention genuinely scary. Far better than most of the pap we've had to endure in the UK recently (In Time, Immortals etc).

Definitely an argument for the content in the Steelbook being just as necessary as the outside of the case :D

Very very very tempted with this, but I'm gonna stick to my guns and keep my single editions on pre-order

Not sure I'll be a big fan of the films, but I'm a big fan of the design/artwork!

Great looking steelbook. :D

I've only seen the first but it was great fun with an awesome soundtrack! Looking forward to watching it again