Demons 1 + 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
From Arrow Films in the UK: Should we do a Demons 1+2 SteelBook?

Just saw this on facebook early days but would be amazing if it happens :scat:

Release Date: April 30th, 2012

Demons 1&2 Blu-Ray Steelbook

http://www.facebook.com/ArrowFilms

Order at Play
422979_358219287545405_124795987554404_1158569_2108857368_n.jpg

Thanks Bigrob-

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I love this steelbook I think the better deal is to go with 2 single releases and get the freebies that come with it, think I'll also wait and get this at a bargain price.

brilliant news!

hoepfully my order for this and GWTDT shouldn't get cancelled then!

Never seen either one of these. I did get in on that cheap price though. Steelbook could end up looking amazing I have a feeling.

Never seen either one of these. I did get in on that cheap price though. Steelbook could end up looking amazing I have a feeling.
Same here man, great price but not 100% sure about the films, should I keep my order or just cancel as I have lots on preorder from all over the globe ;)

I'm same, on both counts. £16.99 is only £1 less than normal retail, but it feels like a bargain whith this one :)

EDIT: I'll quantify that, normal retail for general steels in the UK. I know this one seems to be £25

Can't decide whether to keep my preorder on this or not. I ordered at the great price of £16.99 but I'm not sure the films are really my thing. I'd probably be gutted if it went OOS and I missed out though.