Die Hard 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

MrKrabs2013

BANNED
Mar 26, 2013
Germany
Release Date: 02 December 2013
Price: £14.99
Pre-order: Die Hard 2
Notes: Matte finish with embossed title, inside artwork, 1-disc edition, quarter slipcover

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the artwork for this matches the steelbook they're releasing for the first DH movie, then I hope they release another steelbook for DHWV to also match, as Play's steelbook just won't cut it!

Looks like the 4 good ones will be released with similar artwork, at least I hope so. If the fifth movie would be released in the same style, I would pass, I'm only interested in 1-4. So this is great news!

Good work Zavvi, this will go nicely next to the first one which I have on order. Zavvi are doing a really fantastic job with all the releases coming out, and this, well,this just gets me excited all over again. This is a decent film too.... I wonder what's next from Zavvi, I cannot wait.

Good to see this coming to go along with my preorder of the original Die Hard as this is a definite buy for me as well. Would have to think more about the rest of the series if they release them, but the first two were my clear favorites.