Die Hard 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

MrKrabs2013

BANNED
Mar 26, 2013
Germany
Release Date: 02 December 2013
Price: £14.99
Pre-order: Die Hard 2
Notes: Matte finish with embossed title, inside artwork, 1-disc edition, quarter slipcover

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another thread with just a title and a speculative release date, with no link or other form of proof, yet already two pages of replies! Plus, why is it always non-British members posting these Zavvi announcement threads?

Heche-as has been mentioned a few times, our site receives direct info from numerous sources. However, at times a link is not ready or cannot be published yet, but the title is confirmed. In this case someone who is not a Staff member posted this thread, but we've confirmed that the title is planned to be released (and the 'possible' was removed from the title once confirmed)-just no link available yet. We'll add it once available.

Sometimes Steels temporarily appear in search results and anyone can find them....

Reactions: Rand
I am hoping the art won't be shockingly bad (photoshopped, modernised, whatever you want to call it) as the first one.

If this goes live, I will def pick up a copy. Loved the first three Die Hard movies. Cannot say too much for what followed. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
I hope for Die Hard 3 and 4!!!!

We've already had Die Hard With A Vengeance. It was released last year and was a PLAY.com exclusive

We're just missing Die Hard 4.0 now (not sure why they didn't call it Live Free Of Die Hard here in the UK). They should have released a Blu-Ray SteelBook when they released the Dvd version, but they missed a trick there

I would'nt hold your breath for another Die Hard With A Vengeance steel, the issue around distribution rights always holds new editions up. Besides you can still pick up the last one easily enough and at a reaonable price.