Die Hard 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

MrKrabs2013

BANNED
Mar 26, 2013
Germany
Release Date: 02 December 2013
Price: £14.99
Pre-order: Die Hard 2
Notes: Matte finish with embossed title, inside artwork, 1-disc edition, quarter slipcover

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I reckon they'll be doing the whole set seeing as this artwork matches the first one. And yeah, they should definitely have 'Die Harder' on the front

I will get this for the collection.... Nice artwork but did you notice in this release he has upgraded from a gun to a machine gun. :D I dare not think if they release Part 3 what they will give him.

Reactions: PoisonClan
Just out of interest, that image is from the poster of die hard 2, but on the poster its kind of cropped so the gun cant be seen. Did zaavi put the gun into the image or was that what the whole original image looked like?

easy pass for me as I have all four in a collection set and the steel is not noteworthy enough to start getting them all on steelbook

At first I thought the front artwork was identical to the art for Die Hard. It looks too similar, would've been nice to have something a little different. Die Hard With a Vengeance ruins them as a series anyway, so it doesn't really matter if they match or not.

I always thought this was called 'Die Hard 2-Die Harder' but they seem to have dropped the 'Die Harder' bit from the title?? :dunno:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Hopefully this should be embossed too to keep in line with the first movies Steelbook design.