Die Hard 4.0 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: February 10,2014
Purchase link: Die Hard 4.0
Price: £14.99
Notes: Finish to match others in series.

d4-1.jpg

d4-2.jpg d4-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All very nice, but seeing as Walt Disney Studios distribute Die Hard with a Vengeance as a single title means the collection will never be complete in this style. Shame.

From what we heard rumors so far die hard 3 (Die Hard with a Vengeance) is coming
Fox still own the rights overall

Die Hard Quadrilogy
Die Hard 1-5 Legacy Collection

Both Box sets include Die Hard with a Vengeance

They could still have a arrangement for a reissue of the steelbook on its own
with Touchstone/Walt Disney Studios and Fox joint release
I can see it happen as makes more revenue for both companies and Zavvi

We will find out soon I expect

Last edited:
I kept my Best Buy DVD steel for the unrated cut and I gotta say, looking at it now, it poos all over this one; yet another silly looking steel in a silly looking wave that does none of the films justice.

I loves me some Die Hard, but these are all super easy passes. Add to that the fact they can't appear to cut or glue any of the spine labels straight (all the Die Hard copies I've seen trend low, while all the Die Hard 2 copies I've seen trend high) and waiting for a respectable set is made that much easier.

That's kinda weird because in the US where the movie originated, it is titled "Live Free, Die Hard"

I guess it's kind of like "Harry potter and the sorcerer's/philosopher's Stone" maybe Live Free wouldn't have gone over well in the UK?

Disappointing...I'm from New Hamphire, so I especially liked the title of that one ;) and it is part of the corny appeal of the titles..."Die Hard 4.0" is suuuuuuch a boring title :(

Reactions: BluRoo98
I think it's from Die Hard 4.0 as it looks like the Heckler and koch ump 45
600px-LFDH-UMP45-4.jpg

I'm sure he uses his handgun to shoot it. I remember it being one shot then he flies from the window.

Anyways back to cover. The gun looks wrong, looks like its more suited to DH5.
Looks Russian.

EDIT: its his handgun, Just Youtubed it.

Last edited: