Die Hard 4.0 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: February 10,2014
Purchase link: Die Hard 4.0
Price: £14.99
Notes: Finish to match others in series.

d4-1.jpg

d4-2.jpg d4-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered too. It's bad news that Disney own the right to 3 in this country and although fox did a deal to include 3 in the boxset hopefully they can agree with Disney to release their disc in a fox steel.

It's a shame the us don't do steels because fox have the us rights to part 3. Going to have to look if korea fox has the rights to part 3 or is it Disney internationally.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Japan and korea rights to part 3 are owned by Fox so if fox uk can't sort a deal pretty hopeful a steel for part 3 will be available in korea should they release parts 2 and 4 :)

Reactions: paulboland
http://www.zavvi.com/offers/steelbooks/steelbook-offer-2.list

Pre -order Die Hard 4.0 and get any of the steelbooks on that list with 20% off. Also, ZJAN50 works with it aswell if you cross the threshold. Pre-ordered die hard 4 and picked up Anchorman, Beverley Hills Cop and The Prestige for just over £10 each. Die hard worked out at 13.43 or something as well. EEK!

Was planning on getting those 3 when they hit the £10 mark so happy to pick them up for just over 10. I'm sure Zavvi will catch on soon so get in while you can! :oohyeah:

:ordered:

Crazy Missed out on using 20% on
Zatoichi
13 Assassins
I ordered both of them yesterday and both are Awaiting Despatch

If I had waited 1 Day
I would have got both for €11.00 each instead €13.75 each :(

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Happy Birthday Taher
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/images/smilies/bday.gif

Reactions: taher
I'm sure he uses his handgun to shoot it. I remember it being one shot then he flies from the window.

Anyways back to cover. The gun looks wrong, looks like its more suited to DH5.
Looks Russian.

EDIT: its his handgun, Just Youtubed it.

Yes I'm sure he uses a handgun but as you see in the picture the weapon he is holding in the previous picture I posted is the Heckler & Koch UMP-45 from Die Hard 4.0 so the back artwork is from the correct movie. Even though he never uses the weapon it's most likely a publicity still.

The weapon he uses in Die Hard 5 is very close to it but it's a FN SCAR-H CQC
500px-Diehard5-pstill-1.jpg

There is also no Flashlight on this weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalel
@ Dino. Doesn't he use that gun inside the apartment? He gets it from one of the baddies and then they have that shoot up inside the apartment?