Release date: October 8, 2013
Purchase link: Die Hard
Price: £14.99
Notes: Includes embossed artwork. Matte finish. Embossed

dh1.jpg

dh2.jpgdh3.jpg

Official HDN video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see this in hand. Hope the finish is good. With all the yippie Kay yay quotes, it always makes me chuckle.

Our international friends probably aren't aware, but in the uk, does anyone remember the great itv dubs of this film. Bruce always got dubbed "yippie ka yay. Kemosabe."

I searched YouTube but it doesn't exist, just the also excellent tbs superstation dub of die hard 2. That is worth checking out. Bruce must have 30 different people doing the VoiceOver.

Absolutely hilarious. A group of us in work that saw the itv tv channel version quote the line now and again :)

Really good that we can enjoy films uncut in hd now whereas the old days watching dubbed versions on snowy analogue tv :)

Can't wait to see this in hand. Hope the finish is good. With all the yippie Kay yay quotes, it always makes me chuckle.

Our international friends probably aren't aware, but in the uk, does anyone remember the great itv dubs of this film. Bruce always got dubbed "yippie ka yay. Kemosabe."

I searched YouTube but it doesn't exist, just the also excellent tbs superstation dub of die hard 2. That is worth checking out. Bruce must have 30 different people doing the VoiceOver.

Absolutely hilarious. A group of us in work that saw the itv tv channel version quote the line now and again :)

Really good that we can enjoy films uncut in hd now whereas the old days watching dubbed versions on snowy analogue tv :)

I always say the itv version when quoting that line :scat:

Reactions: ricster
Is this really Region B locked? If yes then it is going to disappoint importers across the pond but this is a full $15~18 cheaper than ordering from Korea. Also is the Steelbook really glossy or is it the shrink wrap that it makes it look glossy?

Is this really Region B locked? If yes then it is going to disappoint importers across the pond but this is a full $15~18 cheaper than ordering from Korea. Also is the Steelbook really glossy or is it the shrink wrap that it makes it look glossy?

The amaray version also states B but is region free according to BR :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316