Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook Price Drop Alert

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Price drops on Blu-ray books will be posted here. Subscribe to the thread to say posted.

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n:284266,k:premium Collection [Blu-ray]&page=2&keywords=Premium Collection [Blu-ray]&
halloween1.jpg

Last edited:
Many Digibooks at Amazon.Fr.
3 for 2.
http://www.amazon.fr/gp/feature.html/ref=s9_hps_bw_feat?ie=UTF8&docId=1000792173&&tag=hidefnin0a-21

Predator, Predators, Terminator, Platoon, Wolverine, X-Men 2, Alien, Road to Perdition, Braveheart,
Patton, Kingdom of Heaven, Fargo, Minority Report, French Connection, Butch and Sundance, Thin Red Line, Blue Velvet, Slumdog Millionaire, Apocalypse Now, Black Swan, Thelma & Louise, Prometheus,
Into the Wild, Willow, Titanic, Usual Suspects.... and more
Lots of the Warner Premium Collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snowblood
Several digibooks 14.49 CAD on Amazon.ca, including

- East of Eden (James Dean)
- Giant (James Dean)
- The Killing Fields
- Chariots of Fire
- Citizen Kane (70th Anniversary)

Here's the link (note that some of the titles in the search results are not blu-ray books/digibooks.)

And The Big Parade, which isn't included in the search because it doesn't have blu-ray book in the title. A whopping 64 pages!

East of Eden, Giant, The Killing Fields and The Big Parade are the ones to get as these are fairly recent releases (2013/2014) which, to my knowledge, haven't seen a significant price drop until now. East is currently 27,98 USD and the three others are 22/23/25 USD at Amazon.com. The others are older releases that have all been cheaper in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmartin252
Is this a digibook or digipack? I didn't think it had any pages?

Its technically a "coffee book" the way its labelled on the website, but from the pics I've seen it doesn't have pages inside. The again alot of the UK studio canal stuff like Mullholand Drive, Pianist etc are dont have pages inside either but are still labelled digibooks. :dunno:

Its technically a "coffee book" the way its labelled on the website, but from the pics I've seen it doesn't have pages inside. The again alot of the UK studio canal stuff like Mullholand Drive, Pianist etc are dont have pages inside either but are still labelled digibooks. :dunno:

It's technically classed as a digipack IMO. The studio canal releases were difficult to label as later releases did have booklets attached to the insides. The general rule is if if doesn't have pages then it's not a digibook. I would class this edition as a digipack.

It's technically classed as a digipack IMO. The studio canal releases were difficult to label as later releases did have booklets attached to the insides. The general rule is if if doesn't have pages then it's not a digibook. I would class this edition as a digipack.

Yes as you say, the name "coffee book" for these Korean releases is actually a misnomer, they haven't got any pages, so they aren't books, and they are not really digipacks either since these are usually gatefold with 3 "panels". Still very collectable, but not digibooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill