bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Divergent (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) - Only at Target

Release Date: ??/??/??

Price: $27.99

Link: http://www.target.com/p/divergent-blu-ray-dvd-digital-bonus-disc-only-at-target/-/A-15330860?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0003&afid=109370&clkid=877811394&lnm=8-9651

Target_Exclusive.jpg

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm. I actually liked the movie (despite it's very obvious overtones and heavy handiness in certain scenes)...

Considering this is Lionsgate, maybe it's another digipak and Best Buy will get the steelbook?

Will have to keep a watch on this one...

+1

looks DVD sized to me. If they do the same thing with this as they did with Catching Fire I may pass

+1

looks DVD sized to me. If they do the same thing with this as they did with Catching Fire I may pass

Yeah, I learned my lesson. I'm not buying anymore Target-exclusive Digipacks until I see actual pics first. That Catching Fire would've been one of the nicest editions amongst my collection, but they had to go and make it G1. :angry:

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I took the wife the last night to see this, I wasn't expecting much but I enjoyed it! Now looking forward for Part 2 :emb: :thumbs:

A Best Buy Steelbook Exclusive would be sweet! :LOL: And I agree, no G1 Digipacks! :angry:

Yeah, I was really annoyed by how Catching Fire's digipack turned out. The exclusive disc being a DVD instead of a Bluray was just salt on the G1 wound. :(

Yeah...saw this yesterday with the wife. Surprised I didn't fall asleep...enjoyed it. Probably pick this up or some format variation.