harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I shouldn't be worried yet but I'm starting to wonder what's going on with my double lenti. It was last scanned Aug 29th as still processing in China. But three days before that the exact same scan happened. Still processing in China. I wonder if it got sent back to Blufans and is now lost somewhere.

More than likely it'll hit stateside soon but it's unusual to see so little activity after being overseas for so long. It was accepted by their post Aug 26th.
Business as usual for China Post, I'm afraid. My TFA OC hasn't had an update since the 18th. You never know with Blufans; could take one week, could take six! :LOL:

Reactions: Actarus
Have to say I am very disappointed with the single Lenti. IMO the quality of the lenti is really poor, very pixelated and lacking detail. Really unimpressed.
Really wish I had gone with the Kimchi version of this. I have made a point of having 1 lenti for every marvel film and very tempted to get rid of this and try to get a double (if it is better quality) or the kimchi one.
Very suprised as I love my other Blufans lenti's

Have to say I am very disappointed with the single Lenti. IMO the quality of the lenti is really poor, very pixelated and lacking detail. Really unimpressed.
Really wish I had gone with the Kimchi version of this. I have made a point of having 1 lenti for every marvel film and very tempted to get rid of this and try to get a double (if it is better quality) or the kimchi one.
Haven't got my double just yet so maybe another user will be able to help you out but I can confirm that the Kimchidvd is great.

If you end up not wanting to keep it, ill gladly take it off your hands. I missed out on this unfortunately

@Miffed Hmmm, we all have different tastes as I love all the crisp action movemement on mine and I would not trade for a BF DL nor Kimchi overpriced collection series with a sh!t steel included.. But, do what you feel makes you happy :thumbs:

Have so many on preorder but this one is my most anticipated one to get, can't wait for the boxset to show up :headphone:

Have to say I am very disappointed with the single Lenti. IMO the quality of the lenti is really poor, very pixelated and lacking detail. Really unimpressed.Very suprised as I love my other Blufans lenti's
Got mine Today. It s a little surprising as their last lentis were the Best IMO.It s definitively strange :troll:
And i don t like the fact that the bonus card ( like the one in SWTFA) is outside the slip.has to be inside.

Anyone who can get a copy of this for a good price on the secondary market is going to be doing very well.

Even most of us here struggled to secure our own copies. The value of this is only going to be going one way IMO......

Having said that, I know there are some good Ninjas out there.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Anyone who can get a copy of this for a good price on the secondary market is going to be doing very well.

Even most of us here struggled to secure our own copies. The value of this is only going to be going one way IMO......

Having said that, I know there are some good Ninjas out there.
Yeah I've recently gone back and sourced all of the Blufans Marvel Lenticulars, in this age of re-releases, I wanted one definitive marvel collection and to their credit, Blufans haven't disappointed.
With this release being a necessity and the print run being so low, I can imagine the price will rise as more people go back and try to fill the collection. The MCU range can't really be missing one or two so you're going to end up with people paying whatever they can.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
@Strangerbyday
Have you got delivery yet

Tracking for both of our parcels has not updated
Tracking only lists received at china post office with none of the usual later tracking updates

@BluSteel2012
Did you get delivery yet of your single lenti and if not what does your tracking look like has it updated to what we usually see

@Strangerbyday
Have you got delivery yet

Tracking for both of our parcels has not updated
Tracking only lists received at china post office with none of the usual later tracking updates

Nothing's showed up here yet anyway.

To be honest I've stopped checking tracking. It never updates for me, says it's in China then randomly arrives. My Star Wars One Click was still saying it was in China the day after it arrived here. I get the tracking number as a "dispatch" notification then it's pot luck as to when it arrives. Could be a week later, could be a month.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus