harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BluSteel2012
Did you get delivery yet of your single lenti and if not what does your tracking look like has it updated to what we usually see

Mine came last week :thumbs:

Joking! :p

According to 17Track net, this is what mine says. Although I select English it won't translate. Never saw that before.....

Origin Country - China

上海市, 离开上海市 发往上海浦东航站

2017-08-27 03:09
上海市, 离开上海市 发往都柏林航空/公路枢纽

上海市, 速递大宗收寄处已收件(揽投员姓名:01,联系电话:)

2017-08-25 20:11

Aftership have updated their site and you'd need a bloody degree in IT to try and track a package. Can't work that out at all!

Nothing's showed up here yet anyway.

To be honest I've stopped checking tracking. It never updates for me, says it's in China then randomly arrives. My Star Wars One Click was still saying it was in China the day after it arrived here. I get the tracking number as a "dispatch" notification then it's pot luck as to when it arrives. Could be a week later, could be a month.
What I mean by tracking it would usually show the following
In Shanghai, left Shanghai Pudong airport
In Shanghai, left Shanghai to the Dublin air/road junction
Shanghai, express delivery of bulk acceptance has been received (the embrace cast member name: 01, phone

All that's showing is
Shanghai, express delivery of bulk acceptance has been received (the embrace cast member name: 01, phone

Going by tracking it has not been sent to airport and left china yet

This is what mine translates to @paulboland using Google translate........

Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Dublin Aviation / Highway hub

Shanghai, the delivery of large receipts have been received (embrace the driver name: 01, contact phone :)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
This is what mine translates to @paulboland using Google translate........

Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Shanghai Pudong Terminal

Shanghai, leaving Shanghai to Dublin Aviation / Highway hub

Shanghai, the delivery of large receipts have been received (embrace the driver name: 01, contact phone :)

That's normal tracking and will then later update when arrives in Dublin

My tracking is only showing
2017-08-25 20:06

It's not showing the usual following updates

Reactions: BluSteel2012
That's normal tracking and will then later update when arrives in Dublin

My tracking is only showing
2017-08-25 20:06

It's not showing the usual following updates
I'm not sure what that means then.

We both have the same date, 25/08 but there's 5 mins between the bulk acceptances. Yours 20:06 mine 20:11. You'd imagine they'd all be in the one bulk?

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
If it's anything like my last few, it won't update at all & will just show up at random. John Wick 2 didn't update, Walter Mitty didn't update, Star Wars didn't update. All of them just randomly turned up.

• Thanks
If it's anything like my last few, it won't update at all & will just show up at random. John Wick 2 didn't update, Walter Mitty didn't update, Star Wars didn't update. All of them just randomly turned up.
Tracking for all my Blufans updates I not had any previous Blufans where tracking did not update until now

Are you using Aftership or 17track.net tracking websites
Don't use china post tracking website as that yes never updates until delivered

Tracking for all my Blufans updates I not had any previous Blufans where tracking did not update until now

Are you using Aftership or 17track.net tracking websites
Don't use china post tracking website as that yes never updates until delivered

Yeah, I've been using both Aftership & 17Track & it barely ever updates. Kill Bill 2 was the only one to update for me to tell me it'd be sent to customs. Typical, it'll work for bad news but not good news!

I really don´t know what´s going on, but the updates in tracking really sucks lately. AoU Nova - last update 17.8., Doctor Strange Blufans - last update 27.8., Logan Manta - last update 2.9. ( OK here it´s not so bad yet ). Cap. America from koreanmuse - no tracking at all, for change :rolleyes::D. I expect so many deliveries these days ( some Zavvi and amz as well) and it just seems like nothing is happening. No movement, no updates, that not-knowing a current status/situation is so frustrating :mad:.

• Thanks
I really don´t know what´s going on, but the updates in tracking really sucks lately. AoU Nova - last update 17.8., Doctor Strange Blufans - last update 27.8., Logan Manta - last update 2.9. ( OK here it´s not so bad yet ). Cap. America from koreanmuse - no tracking at all, for change :rolleyes::D. I expect so many deliveries these days ( some Zavvi and amz as well) and it just seems like nothing is happening. No movement, no updates, that not-knowing a current status/situation is so frustrating :mad:.

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Mines gonna be delivered today so I'm really excited to have the single lenti in hand. I really hope I'm gonna like it and that it's one of their good lenti releases coz while the GotG lentis are gorgeous, Blufans' TWS lenti is pretty ... boring, dull and not impressive at all. XD

Oh great, wasn't my Doctor Strange Blufans that was delivered today but my Cap poster. Oh well, soon I hope. XD

I checked the video review of the single lenti and it looks damn good. Kinda confused now though as not everyone seems to like it. Is it sharp or not?