Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Karel enjoy his holiday when he gets back from his holiday I'm sure he will update us if more copies will be available

He's on holiday let him enjoy it time off he deserves it with all the hard work and amazing time and effort he has given to us all with the group buys

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
:dunno: does that mean some of us may not get one ...
Hopefully not, my friend. Hopefully Karel can pull something out of the bag and get his hands on some extra copies.
Nice to see the warning he added to the group buy details regarding selling on copies for profit. We all know it happens here, and it is probably the reason for many of the '2 copies' posts..............

Hopefully not, my friend. Hopefully Karel can pull something out of the bag and get his hands on some extra copies.
Nice to see the warning he added to the group buy details regarding selling on copies for profit. We all know it happens here, and it is probably the reason for many of the '2 copies' posts..............

cheers ! :thumbs:

I know it's very early to start speculating, but I would like to see those who ordered 2 to get 1. so everyone can get a copy.

:muted:

my post is #210 so I fear I may get cancelled

:dunno:

...and NOTE : I would be ok if I ordered 2 to get only 1. never ordered 2 from any GB's

That's true. I guess for most people seeing 50% of the package is enough to commit. If a company have that much influence over people, I have to applaud them.

From all companies, Filmarena is the one I trust quality wise. I have followed them since first FAC releases and so far they haven't really disappointed me. So, seeing 50% of the final product is fine by me. I'd rather take my chances with GB than regret later on as it turns out to be superb package once again.

I know it's very early to start speculating, but I would like to see those who ordered 2 to get 1. so everyone can get a copy.

...and NOTE : I would be ok if I ordered 2 to get only 1. never ordered 2 from any GB's

I have orded 2 on the Ghost Rider as our boy saw it and was going to knick it :stop: . Told im get your own :cool: . He said you can have 2 I'll pay you :angel: .

YES he is a member here at 12 years old no pay pal so to save confusion I have done that . 84 and 224 on the Ghost Rider GB.

I know it is Karels GB and upto him to run and sort he is SUPER HUMAN for all he dose. Just wish it was 1 per member for the first few days then open it up for 2 .

HATE seeing my friends miss out :( .

I have orded 2 on the Ghost Rider as our boy saw it and was going to knick it :stop: . Told im get your own :cool: . He said you can have 2 I'll pay you :angel: .

YES he is a member here at 12 years old no pay pal so to save confusion I have done that . 84 and 224 on the Ghost Rider GB.

I know it is Karels GB and upto him to run and sort he is SUPER HUMAN for all he dose. Just wish it was 1 per member for the first few days then open it up for 2 .

HATE seeing my friends miss out :( .

I'm NOT pointing any fingers.

:kiss:

good suggestion...

:thumbs:

I'm NOT pointing any fingers.

:kiss:

good suggestion...

:thumbs:

OH SWEETHEART I KNOW YOUR NOT :notworthy: :kiss: .

If I was that type of person though I could sighn both of our kids up for the GB'S :wow: . Both are members so In theory 6 copys to one house hold :OMG: .

The holding of 1 copy then adding a second a few days later at the end of the day is up to Karel.

At least now any members buying for a view of profetering out of Karels hard work know in no uncertain terms they will not be allowed anywhere near future GB's :thumbs: .

Reactions: Aw 83

Should of joined the group buy earlier. Wanting everyone else to have 1 instead of 2 cause u were late to join the group buy seems pretty unfair don't u think....

It's also unfair that there was no announcement that the GB was even going live let alone it be a limited amount. Some people have lifes outside the forums you know
Sometimes we get warnings, sometimes we don't. I've missed a few GB's, I don't begrudge those that managed to secure copies though. Don't think there has ever been a Filmarena GB with a set go live time. Once art has been announced it usually only a day or so before the GB appears. Yeah it is a case of just waiting and enjoying the forums. [emoji4]

Yes Filmarena ship worldwide if you order direct.

Should of joined the group buy earlier. Wanting everyone else to have 1 instead of 2 cause u were late to join the group buy seems pretty unfair don't u think....

actually I do not think so.

thinking it's ok for me to have more and some none is pretty selfish to me. and I tend to think that way life in general. not just in steel collecting.

and more. being in GB IN TIME (I posted my want for 1, when GB was open - I WAS NOT LATE !) and still not have one, so some can get 2 is IMO wrong.