Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But it has been a helluva wait for some of these . . . . . .
November since the MI:RN GB - August since the DREDD GB.:wow:
I have no problem waiting, since things do spring up in this process for them. (I think the John Wick box was a learning curve for them making a Big Box set.). But most of us can deal, beacause Blufans trained us well in the ninja discipline of waiting....:naughty:

Nova pet slips for dredd is fantastic but I don't like the steelbook artwork itself even though it's a gloss finish
I passed on getting Nova version for that reason

I have Zavvi and Mondo X Dredd steelbooks just waiting for Film Arena version to add to my collection

3 Different Dredd Steelbooks is enough for me

November since the MI:RN GB - August since the DREDD GB.:wow:
I have no problem waiting, since things do spring up in this process for them. (I think the John Wick box was a learning curve for them making a Big Box set.). But most of us can deal, beacause Blufans trained us well in the ninja discipline of waiting....:naughty:

Hahahahaha Nice one mate :thumbs:;):)
Yes indeedy do, from the nation that brought us gunpowder and Confucius : The Big Wait . . . . . ..........coming to a cinema near you:sorry::naughty:

And this is what we should really do to pass the time :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::naughty::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
@carllenc @Collector03601 I see that the GB for edition #1 is closed. Are the two additional GBs only available for those members who signed for the existing GB, or will all three GBs be open (again) for every member?
Thanks!

Hi yy0925

The 1st GB has been closed a while now . I have no idea how it was or is going to work . What I do know is the two Super Hero GB Running Ninjas of Karel and Martin will update us when they know anything of importance .

The fact FA are pulling suprise relises and teaming up with a new studio I think they have got loads on thire plate behind the sceans at the moment .

The wait for this one has been excruciatingly long I know it will be worth it in the end . Like all Karels GB's once going it will be seamless .

Have you got Watch thread on by the way ? . Thats a handy bit of kit when waiting for information :) .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925 and C.C. 95
Hi yy0925

The 1st GB has been closed a while now . I have no idea how it was or is going to work . What I do know is the two Super Hero GB Running Ninjas of Karel and Martin will update us when they know anything of importance .

The fact FA are pulling suprise relises and teaming up with a new studio I think they have got loads on thire plate behind the sceans at the moment .

The wait for this one has been excruciatingly long I know it will be worth it in the end . Like all Karels GB's once going it will be seamless .

Have you got Watch thread on by the way ? . Thats a handy bit of kit when waiting for information :) .

I know mate :). But I wasn't actually asking for a new information, but how they intended to split up the first GB themselves, which is something I thought they already know.

Thanks though!

Reactions: Scary Hair
I know mate :). But I wasn't actually asking for a new information, but how they intended to split up the first GB themselves, which is something I thought they already know.

Thanks though!

Well with you asking the question I guess we'll find out all the sooner :oohyeah: . GOOD ONE :thumbs: .

Do think the supprise FAC's ID4 and 7th Son TLS then the different editions have caused the delays from FA :banghead:. Leading to the knock on here of priotiseing infomation in threads to orgonising extra GB 's and all the nightmaireish back room stuff involved :notworthy: .

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and yy0925
I don't know what is with me, this seems like everyone love it but 30min into it and I had enough.

One great thing is that FA are releasing the 2D and 3D version on 2 respective Disks !

All other releases(as opposed to France) have the 2D+3D on same Disk. I don't know if it affects the 3D, but I was finding myself keeping lifting my glasses to see if the image was blurry (as when it is shown in 3D and you are looking at the screen without your glasses). So maybe I should just watch Regular 2D, but it is difficult now since I was not enjoying it :blackeye: