Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't understand why FA keeps announcing new releases instead of finishing old ones...

There are things only FA and the Studios knows and does not wish to share to the rest of the world. All the consumers can really do is to buy what they want and to pass on the release they do not want.

There are things only FA and the Studios knows and does not wish to share to the rest of the world. All the consumers can really do is to buy what they want and to pass on the release they do not want.

Naah, it's not rocket science.

It's obvious to anyone that the studios keep leaning on them to do new releases.
They obviously don't feel they have the clout to say no, or later - so the older announcements get pushed back down the line.

Naah, it's not rocket science.

It's obvious to anyone that the studios keep leaning on them to do new releases.
They obviously don't feel they have the clout to say no, or later - so the older announcements get pushed back down the line.

Yeah! it's not in there hands as the Studios are dictating terms. All the impatient folks here have to do is wait and wait and save money.

It's getting annoying hearing stuff like, "why is FA doing newer stuff and not the pending ones?,...":p

Yeah! it's not in there hands as the Studios are dictating terms. All the impatient folks here have to do is wait and wait and save money.

It's getting annoying hearing stuff like, "why is FA doing newer stuff and not the pending ones?,...":p

Why the studios? You said yourself that we don't know the reason ;)

I don't know how often people have already been complaining about it in this thread. But this is my first time. And it's good to know that I'm not alone.
And since there isn't any update for so long, I really think it is understandable that people begin to ask questions :whistle:

I never though it may be the studios making them do releases, always thought it was the retailers requesting the studios to do certain releases. That's just not fair (n)
Well, as Jan said recently, "We are part of a chain" - and the studios are at the top of that chain. Why else do you think we have had so many 'flash' FACs?

From a personal standpoint I feel they need to talk to the studios and agree a strategy based on FA's outstanding committments.
As a retailer/producer of proven quality premium steelbook packges now, they surely have enough standing with the studios to exert a little pressure/self-belief.
But none of us on the outside, no matter how friendly we are, has knowledge of the inner machinations.

• Thanks
Reactions: Maximus15

It is getting anoying in the fact that it seems quality is taking a back seat over profit . Rolling out new FAC's while behind thire self imposed shedual is so far behind . To me the thinking is nuts . If I start a job I finish it otherwise my Manager at work would have my gizards for his laces .

How is it saving money flower I dont understand that bit of your statement . The only way to save money in my eyes is to say stuff it as I have spent the money for that on something else .

Also I will not be a sheep following along like a good little girl uncomplaning pretanding to be happy I don't play that way I am afraid NNNNNNNAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Simple priootise the promised relises before announcing new ones . Simple rearly .

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
It is getting anoying in the fact that it seems quality is taking a back seat over profit . Rolling out new FAC's while behind thire self imposed shedual is so far behind . To me the thinking is nuts . If I start a job I finish it otherwise my Manager at work would have my gizards for his laces .

How is it saving money flower I dont understand that bit of your statement . The only way to save money in my eyes is to say stuff it as I have spent the money for that on something else .

Also I will not be a sheep following along like a good little girl uncomplaning pretanding to be happy I don't play that way I am afraid NNNNNNNAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Simple priootise the promised relises before announcing new ones . Simple rearly .

I can't disagree.

Frankly they could produce the goods as promised and on time if they took on more staff.

But as that would eat into profits it's not likely to be an option.

I haven't seen any deterioration in quality - but as mine are all still sealed as I don't have the space (yet) I'm just working from what I've seen sealed in-hand, and the opened pics from others; which look fine..

I've certainly seen worse from Kimchi (slipbox on my Momento was far from perfect) , and HDz (Gladiator wasn't worth the wait OR the extreme expense)

Well, as Jan said recently, "We are part of a chain" - and the studios are at the top of that chain. Why else do you think we have had so many 'flash' FACs?

From a personal standpoint I feel they need to talk to the studios and agree a strategy based on FA's outstanding committments.
As a retailer/producer of proven quality premium steelbook packges now, they surely have enough standing with the studios to exert a little pressure/self-belief.
But none of us on the outside, no matter how friendly we are, has knowledge of the inner machinations.

Do you not think it possible for the studios to listen to the customer base? Surely our voice together should have some sway? I know that is optimistic thinking, especially in our so called democratic society (*sigh*), I just wish we as a community could have some influence. My voice would definately be to hurry up and release this movie we have been wait a year for!! :thumbs:

I can't disagree.

Frankly they could produce the goods as promised and on time if they took on more staff.

But as that would eat into profits it's not likely to be an option.

I haven't seen any deterioration in quality - but as mine are all still sealed as I don't have the space (yet) I'm just working from what I've seen sealed in-hand, and the opened pics from others; which look fine..

I've certainly seen worse from Kimchi (slipbox on my Momento was far from perfect) , and HDz (Gladiator wasn't worth the wait OR the extreme expense)

I have seen something lacking . Like the Dracula Untold edition the depth of Black on black it has soul .

Everest Unnumberd far far in frount astheticaly for me than the Numbered .

As for Gladiator HDz specksavers appointment for you flower :p .

The whole wait is getting boring now and frustrating . The BBC collaboration all about one think milking a reputation that I feel is slipping swapping quality for proffit .

Even worse when you complain you run the risk of FA forbiding you from obtaining thire relises NNNNNNNAAAAAAAHHHHHH :cool: .

@Maximus15

Hate to say it I think the only way we as collector's in this will get a voice is by not buying whatever FA present before us .

Simple way to shut the moaners up including me :D . I'm femail so i have a lifetime's experience of wingeing :thumbs: . Give us a cast in stone version / versions and a date un movable by whatever higher power you belive in :kiss: .

Reactions: C.C. 95
Do you not think it possible for the studios to listen to the customer base? Surely our voice together should have some sway? I know that is optimistic thinking, especially in our so called democratic society (*sigh*), I just wish we as a community could have some influence. My voice would definately be to hurry up and release this movie we have been wait a year for!! :thumbs:
As passionate as we are - we are a very, very small niche market. (Steelbook collectors, and Special Edition Collectors).

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and JackRegan

Honey, I meant save money so when the invoices start pouring in people can pay them right away.

Hopefully, FA can balance quality with profit. Of course, they have to maintain a level of profitability to stay in the business.

Honey, I meant save money so when the invoices start pouring in people can pay them right away.

Hopefully, FA can balance quality with profit. Of course, they have to maintain a level of profitability to stay in the business.

Ohh o.k I get it now :) . Thanks .

Surely part of that profitability is keeping the collector happy by delivering the editions promised . Waiting almost a year like others hanging on for this one with teaser photos of disks and cases to quiet us down .

Like a teaser trailer for a Movie . It makes that movie seem so far away . Where as you wait till its on T.V and OHH thats out next week are we going ? .

Its as if dangling thire like a worm on a hook that you just can not reach . I was like it gets here when it gets here . Now well PPPPHHHHFFFFFFTTTTT AND .