Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered: 3rd July 2015
Despatched: 5th August 2015

But what has ben dispatched? :confused:

3/7 from The Hut ?
Cripes ! I didn't realise it was available for such a long time from there . . .
I should have checked sooner as my 27/7 order must have put me near the back of the queue :cautious:

RE: THE HUT ORDERS
Guys, please post order dates of those dispatched.
Also the order dates of those not dispatched yet.

My order of the 27th July is NOT dispatched.

Looks like this may be on a 'first come, first served' basis which I suppose is the only fair and reasonable way to do this.

I hope, however, that their maths is up to scratch and they haven't oversold it shafting those of us who ordered it 'too late' in the process.
It does look like 27th July is the sticking point. I ordered my copy on that day too and am yet to receive any confirmation.

I ordered on the 4th July and it's still processing so I'm guessing it's totally random, remember this is the The Hut/Zavvi group so i doubt they'll be as organised as despatching by the order dates.

Reactions: virkia
I also ordered this on 3rd july and no dispatch yet. Still says awaiting dispatch so I messaged them and just got a reply with the standard it's on special order for you and buyers are trying to obtai it from other suppliers.
Great

Reactions: jammyone
I also ordered this on 3rd july and no dispatch yet. Still says awaiting dispatch so I messaged them and just got a reply with the standard it's on special order for you and buyers are trying to obtai it from other suppliers.
Great
That does not sound good mate ...... hope you get it but this is sounding like another balls up

That does not sound good mate ...... hope you get it but this is sounding like another balls up

Just can't tell what will happen, I've had this before and then a few days later or a week later it's sent out to me or it just gets cancelled.
I've asked not cancel it anyway. Tbh if it dont get sent I'm not that bothered. Trying to cut down at the moment and for this month I only have this and Cinderella on pre order which is a huge difference in my monthly pre orders

Yes as I had the dispatch note for the steel this morning and I ordered as part of the ZBox bundle ;)

Strange!

Charged £42.99 back in June for the ZBox, Zbox delivered a while back, but no confirmation of the steel being dispatched today!

Might be lucky I put that order in with The Hut after all!

Still, the first problem I've ever had with Zavvi in all the time I've used them!

Not looking promising.....

Issue:
Where's my order?
When will my order be despatched?
Customer info:
This item appears to have been removed from your website now. Will this still be honored and sent to me?

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello Steven,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Holly

TheHut.com Customer Service Team

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Not looking promising.....

Issue:
Where's my order?
When will my order be despatched?
Customer info:
This item appears to have been removed from your website now. Will this still be honored and sent to me?

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello Steven,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Holly

TheHut.com Customer Service Team

Standard response I got as usual