Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not looking promising.....

Issue:
Where's my order?
When will my order be despatched?
Customer info:
This item appears to have been removed from your website now. Will this still be honored and sent to me?

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello Steven,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Dredd 3D (Includes 2D Version) with Limited Edition Exclusive Numbered Keychain is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Holly

TheHut.com Customer Service Team
They seem to share templates with Zavvi, in fact they are probably the same people as I don't see The Hut paying for separate departments.

My order says dispatched on 25/06/15, which was when the ZBox was dispatched @bigfub! :ohno:

Nothing about when the steel was dispatched although it is in the product description of my order history.

Have contacted Zavvi for clarification!
I got a separate email this morning from Zavvi about the despatch of this and a cost of 0 pounds. So hoping everything OK.

• Informative
Reactions: Ashisarobot
Maybe i'll get my Ratatouille steelbook at the same time, ordered with retro z-box and it never got despatched. I have received a despatch e-mail for Dredd though, and i ordered with cops z-box, got the message this morning.
Knowing Zavvi you'll probably end up getting the Ratatouille instead of this!!! Haha! :D

Reactions: popeye
I've just got a text message from The Hut saying my order is going to be delivered today and since this is the only order I've ever made with The Hut, it must be Dredd. I won't know for certain until tonight, but I'm sure someone else will get delivery before me.
Mine didn't arrive. It was something else I ordered from Zavvi, but delivered by The Hut.

You mean to:-
Zavvi's / The Hut's Customer Disservice building
Corky House
No. 13, The Pits
Cock Up Hill
London
S.W.1P 4QU
(Corky: A retard who by some unimaginable turn of events stumbles into success. A borderline illiterate who continues to buck the trend and maintain success).

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Another Hut classic is that I'm still receiving the following "HI Nicholas, were you looking for this?" in my inbox for the Dredd steel / keychain though when I click on 'Buy now' all I get is a page half covered in what appears to me to be random words.
Talk about adding insult to injury :angry:
No dispatch email for me yet (n)